Parmigian

Jun 29, 2018
The game that wake my inner desires hell i love this game sad to see there is still no android port but it doesn't matter i think i can play it with joiplay on my phone

DShade

Oct 24, 2021
Just got a quest to save Elizabet Darkwood. Wow. Hope this piece of shit will randomly shit himself every time he tries to walk 10 feet. F***g imbecil and his imbecilic gamedesign.
First, u have to travel 2 f***g locations with damn random fight from nowhere, then f***g 4 bandits with f***g stuns on 1 hero without any way to recruit eric for thins fight.
Wish he just hit his head against a wall several times - maybe this will heal this shitty "gamecreator".

Last edited:

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Just got a quest to save Elizabet Darkwood. Wow. Hope this piece of shit will randomly shit himself every time he tries to walk 10 feet. F***g imbecil and his imbecilic gamedesign.
First, u have to travel 2 f***g locations with damn random fight from nowhere, then f***g 4 bandits with f***g stuns on 1 hero without any way to recruit eric for thins fight.
Wish he just hit his head against a wall several times - maybe this will heal this shitty "gamecreator".
Hmmm.... i guess u didn't learn the teleportation magic yet
i know it can be really boring to walk so much distances. Therefore try to learn the teleportation skill as soon as possible

DShade

Oct 24, 2021
Hmmm.... i guess u didn't learn the teleportation magic yet
i know it can be really boring to walk so much distances. Therefore try to learn the teleportation skill as soon as possible
Teleportation - to where? Elizabet is in the butt bandit camp, there is no such option in teleportation.
And - main problem is the invisible random tentacle traps.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Teleportation - to where? Elizabet is in the butt bandit camp, there is no such option in teleportation.
The teleportation is to your house.
But the invisible random tentacle traps are not random, nor invisible (if he didn't change it), played 3 updates the last time.
The traps are always at the cracked ground and those pink blobs I believe. Staimh correct me if I'm wrong.

DShade

Oct 24, 2021
But the invisible random tentacle traps are not random, nor invisible (if he didn't change it), played 3 updates the last time.
The traps are always at the cracked ground and those pink blobs I believe. Staimh correct me if I'm wrong.
Problem is with path TO the bandit camp. And - no, there are no visual signs of trap.
I've save-loaded my path through last map - and there was RANDOM placed traps.
You load - make 3 steps - trap.
Load again - make 3 steps - no trap, make one more - trap.
Load again - make 5 steps - no trap, nake 2 more - trap.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Get your spells. Use your consumables. If you don't have any, make or purchase them. If you are at a point where you can get the quest, you should be of an appropriate level, but spell gain is not automatic.

At a certain point after getting the teleportation spell, you become able to shortcut to places of interest for Krowley from his magic circle instead of having to scramble through the forest and evade enemies, such places including the Elf Village, the Temple Ruins (the place where the priestess of boob goddess can heal for lust once a day, which is one screen away from the butt bandit camp), Meridia's tower and I think the orc camp.

Problem is with path TO the bandit camp. And - no, there are no visual signs of trap.
I've save-loaded my path through last map - and there was RANDOM placed traps.
You load - make 3 steps - trap.
Load again - make 3 steps - no trap, make one more - trap.
Load again - make 5 steps - no trap, nake 2 more - trap.
Pay attention to where you're stepping. Most of the 'hidden' tentacle traps are in noticeably different-colored patches of ground. Same/similar rules as how you got past the cracked ground getting up to the place.

There are some that do not stick to those patches, but they do not move from those otherwise particular spaces. Once you kill them and stay in the screen, they are gone until you leave and return. If you keep walking right into them, that's honestly on you.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just meandered through to Bandit Hideout
All traps show up as different colours/textures as far as I can tell
example of trap near entrance to Bandit Hideout
VisibleTraps.jpg
Also teleport locations I've got so far
TeleportTo.jpg

DShade

Oct 24, 2021
Just meandered through to Bandit Hideout
All traps show up as different colours/textures as far as I can tell
example of trap near entrance to Bandit Hideout
View attachment 1557424
Also teleport locations I've got so far
View attachment 1557425
big huge "HMMM".
It seems, my game kinda broken.
I dont have food/lust statusbars
I don't have temple teleport.
Don't have any patches on ground.
But i did all quests, even latest with Erica.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
big huge "HMMM".
It seems, my game kinda broken.
I dont have food/lust statusbars
I don't have temple teleport.
Don't have any patches on ground.
But i did all quests, even latest with Erica.
OK - does seem odd
Ctrl-A should hide/show the food lust status bars - (as mentioned by DShade - don't actually need Ctrl - just the 'A' key)
If you are not seeing patches on the ground not sure what to suggest
Don't think I've seen anyone else report that as an issue yet (but they might not know if they've never seen them)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

DShade

Oct 24, 2021
It was a long way of trying, but:
reboot my PC
reloaded an archive
copied saves from previous version game folder
resave in the freshly unpacked game folder
copied this re-saves (not sure but it seems, playing on previous version saves corrupt game somehow, so I resaved them in curren version)
unpack game folder again(deleted first one)
copied re-saves there
load them

result - i have trap patches, 'A'-toggle for hunger\lust now working, had to go to shrine again to add its location to teleport list

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
If I don't get the option to confess after the service in the church, and Alice won't invite after the dance, does it means my save is broken? Or is there something else I am missing.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I play with everything, and confessed to cover up Elizabeth. What I am referring to is a second confession to sister, to get the repeatable event with Fina.
The option has occurred for me after an otherwise normal church service - so service in morning - option to confess daytime
It only occurs if Krowly had owned up earlier (so you did that)
First saw it quite late on - so most other stuff complete - very high relationship
Not sure what other criteria might be necessary though

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
The option has occurred for me after an otherwise normal church service - so service in morning - option to confess daytime
It only occurs if Krowly had owned up earlier (so you did that)
First saw it quite late on - so most other stuff complete - very high relationship
Not sure what other criteria might be necessary though
Thank you for the help. But I think I have corrupted saves. Considering that my relationship points are 87 with Elizabeth and 64 with Alice (just checked the walkthrough and for her date only 50 is needed), also considering what DShade wrote I more sure in that. I transferred my saved from previous version, and last time I played I got that option, and with what you wrote I meet all conditions.

Reactions: Staimh

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020

Illustrations for the scene with Juliette that won two recent polls :) The variants without the glasses won't be used in game, I saved them just because I could - glasses are on separate layer anyway. I will also make the variants with sperm soon.

edit
Finally!

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Dungeon grind is getting a little annoying, also would be nice if you can skip the time anywhere or at least in a lot of places like some games let you do it on benches outside etc

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes