randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this is one of those games where Idc if the MC gets fucked by another guy but I remember that gay content was very little its that still the case?

WShatn

May 21, 2020
I managed to get all the girls to go to Topless Friday with my cum on their faces/boobs, except Jill and Rayna. I came on Elizabeth Darkwood previously as well, but she didn't take it to the Inn :(

I had to choose between Erik and Agniezka (I guess I've to wait for rain on Friday).

Last edited:

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
Please introduce MC's mom and dad ;). ( i know they are mentioned by Jill)
So far I'm enjoying it without walkthrough and omg the art is so good. I hope there's some side-quest or backstory for some character like Eric and Jenna.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ehm i would like to ask/request a full updated walktrought to the current version, since lot of the event showed or indicated on the changelog i wasnt able to trigger them and found them... please i be really thankfull and i apologize if its kinda annoying

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Hi, im just started the game and i dont know what to do my first quest is "restoration" but im trying to talk to Derek but he says "stay away from my daughter" can somebody guide me?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hi, im just started the game and i dont know what to do my first quest is "restoration" but im trying to talk to Derek but he says "stay away from my daughter" can somebody guide me?
There is a guide in the post with the update. It's for the older version but it has a lot of info and will help you. ( ) You can start from the saving the girl in the woods near the village. After that, buy a book in Sebastian's store

Reactions: tramtoriana2

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
For some reason I can’t attend another tea club meeting, I’m pretty sure I sure able to go there, but Melissa just tells me that “there’s nothing to talk about”. Do need a certain day or weather?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For some reason I can’t attend another tea club meeting, I’m pretty sure I sure able to go there, but Melissa just tells me that “there’s nothing to talk about”. Do need a certain day or weather?
Wednesday afternoon

Reactions: RestIn

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The confess option does not appear after the sunday sermon (i have the requirements long fulfilled).
Krowly can't give Jaina a boobjob after he enters the tavern naked...The dev still hasn't fixed this?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
Could you share link to 0.350.2 version of the game?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes