akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
i cant find the grandma's sheep in the forest can you guys help ?
also i should do meditation near the waterfall for new ability but it doesnt work

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I used to check the thread but now it's closed...
Yeah, sadly the Dev (Koda) got butthurt over the fanbase calling him out on his constant delays and got the thread locked. Here is the link to the current thread were discussions take place:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-ot-because-were-all-a-little-deranged-_-tsu-_.48052/

As for the community, while there are some toxic posters there, the lion's share of the toxicity comes from Koda himself. His constant Patreon milking and censorship of the Discord have created a lot of badwill toward him. Sadly some of that frustration gets misdirected toward their fellow fans and well... The rest is history. What ever you do, NEVER GIVE KODA MONEY.

Pickaxe gold.jpg

Reactions: Jeffersont00

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, sadly the Dev (Koda) got butthurt over the fanbase calling him out on his constant delays and got the thread locked. Here is the link to the current thread were discussions take place:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-ot-because-were-all-a-little-deranged-_-tsu-_.48052/

As for the community, while there are some toxic posters there, the lion's share of the toxicity comes from Koda himself. His constant Patreon milking and censorship of the Discord have created a lot of badwill toward him. Sadly some of that frustration gets misdirected toward their fellow fans and well... The rest is history. What ever you do, NEVER GIVE KODA MONEY.

View attachment 1913769
Aaaah... now i understand!!!
I missed this part of information cause I never looked up at any other social

I used to be a patron when he used to be creative and pretty constant with the updates till almost when he started to make more games

But now with f95 I see the dark side of the developer and some shitty part of the community

I still think that the game can be pretty good and a lot of people supporting it really care about it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Aaaah... now i understand!!!
I missed this part of information cause I never looked up at any other social

I used to be a patron when he used to be creative and pretty constant with the updates till almost when he started to make more games

But now with f95 I see the dark side of the developer and some shitty part of the community

I still think that the game can be pretty good and a lot of people supporting it really care about it
Yeah, sadly Boda (BoWei and Koda) are the poster child for the all too common problem of Patreon milking and abandoning projects (See: Warrior Guild). The Tower of Trample - Off Topic thread is full of ex Patreons who got sick of Boda's constant delays and also stopped supporting. I might have been a supporter years ago but as soon as I saw the thread I noped right out of there.

Reactions: Jeffersont00

wabbalua

Nov 1, 2020
I'm having a problem with one of my saves, the hunger and lust + the date don't show up on screen. Anybody knows how fix it?

Oct 7, 2018
Man, the combat in this game is so annoying. The only way I can hope to win a fight is with magic, but the enemy casts "Silence" which stops me from using magic immediately making it impossible. Also, there should be a delay from when you lose a fight to when the next enemy can initiate one. Right now enemies will constantly walk towards you whilst in the lose scene and as soon as it is over there's a chance they will just trigger an impossible fight immediately and it's just the worst. Also, travelling in this game...

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
Man, the combat in this game is so annoying. The only way I can hope to win a fight is with magic, but the enemy casts "Silence" which stops me from using magic immediately making it impossible. Also, there should be a delay from when you lose a fight to when the next enemy can initiate one. Right now enemies will constantly walk towards you whilst in the lose scene and as soon as it is over there's a chance they will just trigger an impossible fight immediately and it's just the worst. Also, travelling in this game...
i just used save editor to increase my stats

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think that's on purpose by the dev, since a lot of the scenes in this game come from being defeated.

But like the other user said, save editing is the way to go.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wicked Mind spell negates silence, blind and confusion.
I agree being rushed by new enemies after you end a fight can be annoying, but on the other hand losing a fight is not a game over. So eventually you can always crawl back in your bed and try again the next day (or load a save of course)

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes