Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry to be that guy but I wouldn't expect any more content like that, at least with other characters and that's becasue with Erica he had to make a variant for all scenes that Eric participated, I'm not an drawer but I suppose this gave him a fucking absurd ammount of work, but If it's from your interest, you should go ask him if he have plans for more characters with transformations like Eric/Erica.
You don't think he could add a new character and do the art from the start with transformation in mind? but yea never really thought that first one through was mainly just thinking of content I'd love to see more off

Reactions: PervyWanderer

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
You don't think he could add a new character and do the art from the start with transformation in mind? but yea never really thought that first one through was mainly just thinking of content I'd love to see more off
The amount of work still would be the same, since he would need to draw the variants for the transformations, but I would like more characters with this dynamic too.

Tareq popo

Oct 29, 2021
Anyone have a link to the game with the gallery in it ? I put the file in the game and it doesn’t work and i know its for an older version

Hevse

May 9, 2017
Unless I cant find it, this game really needs an autosave feature with all the crashes happening.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How do you access the moms bukkake and caught naked scenes?
at this moment we have 2 scenes with Samantha, one is the morning blowjob and the second is the double titjob at Fina's house, both you need relationship points to unlock, just keep helping her with the breakfast and soon or later you'll get them, the caught naked scene is at night in some specific days of the week that I don't remember right now, welp, you just need to visit her in her room every night until you get her.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes