Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 2154403 How do I saturate the circle with magical power?
Press the letter Q to enter the quest list
You should see the quest "The Magic Circle"
Highlight that quest and look at the objectives
"Learn more about magic circles. I saw a book about it somewhere in the village"
So you are going to have to explore the village looking for a book.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kimon_CXH

Kimon_CXH

Sep 14, 2019
Press the letter Q to enter the quest list
You should see the quest "The Magic Circle"
Highlight that quest and look at the objectives
"Learn more about magic circles. I saw a book about it somewhere in the village"
So you are going to have to explore the village looking for a book.
The small slimes can be avoided, but you need to defeat a large one and collect the slime in a jar. See page 3 of the walkthrough.
Thank you really for your answer to my question.

Reactions: Staimh and PBS666

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.359.jpg

Version 0.359.0.1 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
. Translated and updated by BerowBear
The saves from the previous version will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD1: the hotfix is fixing scene with Carla and Jill, Sam's disappearing, scene with Mabel, and several other issues

Last edited:

Bevnkev

Aug 18, 2022
Firstly I haven't tried this in 0.359
But also I can't find any reference to anyone else seeing this issue
So it may just be something obvious I haven't done (and should have) or have done (and shouldn't have)

Using the Mindreading skill seems to work fine on everyone except Juliet
On Juliet it displays a relationship of 3 - which doesn't change
However the actions available appear to indicate Juliet's relationship is a lot higher than three

Anyone else seeing this ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, I see a toggle pregnancy fetish button in the menu, but is there any pregnancy-related content in the game now?
Yes. However, you'll most often be seeing (eventually) women in the village (currently 4) with swollen bellies because of a potion Krowly can take that just fills up with gallons of his cum. There are also inflated-belly versions of scenes with them as a result.
Krowly's not impregnating anyone in the village though.

Outside of that, there's a pregnant snake girl and flower girl that have some limited sexual interactions.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
While I love to see more content, I'm quite happy that this is still actually kicking around at all. The best friend got a potential cursed sexy gal treatment (hurray), and the cast is growing a little more defined bit by bit.

I enjoy that it's a very free a sexytime positive sorta vibe, and the antics with the teacher/student, as well as adventures (failed or otherwise) of teaming up with the 'hero'.

Really, I could go for more of that, especially if Krowley and the hero end up in further compromised positions. Maybe they try to infiltrate a monster tribe as pleasure dancers/harem girls disguises and it goes pretty the way one would expect? Bwhahaha.

I'd also love to see Krowley go even further down the rabbit hole for a feminine appearance or assets, or even pierced nips/body jewelry, but given the style of art and content, that'd be an utter nightmare, I'm sure. Wouldn't mind Krowley getting the option of going full futa either, but that seems at odds with how everything has been presented so far, nomenclature wise.

Although I'm a bit curious where the story intends to go from here, or if there is a ultimate 'goal'.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Again I do not see it in the menu. How do I take a picture to show you this?

Does it appear later on in the game?
You must've chosen to play with commitment mode switched on which only lets you save first thing in the morning (it's the 5th choice you make when you start a new game after language, age verification, gay filter and reading the intro or not)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Again I do not see it in the menu. How do I take a picture to show you this?

Does it appear later on in the game?
It's there from the very start, as soon as you can access the menu in-game.
1668280323763.png

:EDIT:
As Lemonfreak points out, you're probably on Commitment Mode.

Which means you didn't read things properly, if at all.

Reactions: leechurch
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes