Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
You must've chosen to play with commitment mode switched on which only lets you save first thing in the morning (it's the 5th choice you make when you start a new game after language, age verification, gay filter and reading the intro or not)
All I had gotten was Language, Age, Gay and Intro. After Intro option (I chose No) it goes right into the game. I never get a 5th choice maker. Is there a way to fix this?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
It's there from the very start, as soon as you can access the menu in-game.
View attachment 2164685

:EDIT:
As Lemonfreak points out, you're probably on Commitment Mode.

Which means you didn't read things properly, if at all.
I had read the intro but I saw nothing mentioned "saves" Also you can cut the arrogant tune or simply stop replying to me. I came here for help, not to be belittled.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I had read the intro but I saw nothing mentioned "saves" Also you can cut the arrogant tune or simply stop replying to me. I came here for help, not to be belittled.
Commitment mode seems to be bugged, I restarted again just now and it didn't show up for me but it did earlier (which is how I was able to verify that it was the 5th choice when starting a new game)

Most likely you got that option the first time you played but it isn't showing now

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
Someone please... PLEASE...... make a Ren'py version of this game.
It's impossible, there are too many variables. Ren py version would be with a hundred branching passages, even now in the game there is a chance of characters appearing depending on the weather and time of day.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Brand new start, like the previous screenshot I showed, and all three so far from 0.359. This one clearly mentions the restrictions on saving.

1668282885839.png

That has appeared twice in a row for me to select Yes/No with, and with that exact explanation of the save restriction.
I've also closed down and restarted the game five times, starting a new game each time. No issue.

As for my "tune"... Don't imagine tones of voice when reading text where there's zero indication or implication of a desired tone from the writer i.e. smileys, quotation marks or other punctiation marks, font-style/size etc etc. That only serves to make you look at best paranoid, and at worst, childish.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hello,
so i have 11 hours on this game and then booooom NTR (with no ntr tag)
i do not care about what anyone says but eric (fucking/bj) the nun is ntr for me
not talking about the blonde girl that get fucked by pretty much everthing in this game, but i did not care about that because i did not give a fuck about the girl
let us not talk about sharing monster girls with erik and janna( not sure if that is her name but the futa girl), (you the player do not have a choice here), but then again, i could get past this because it was some random mg.
but the nun was a different story for me, like wtf
wasted 11 hours on this shit ..
before you say anything, ntr is someone other than the mc having sex with a li without your consent/behind your back, and for me the nun was definitely a li, so yeah it is ntr for me

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
i am not really asking anyone to care about my opinion/what i think
just giving a head up for ntr haters

i would rather not enter any discussion about wither it is ntr or not
for me, this is ntr and nothing going to change my mind on this, and i am not to try to change what anyone think about this
again just giving a head up

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nothing is happening.. I go to sleep at night at the house every day..
Someone else had this problem too.

Boobsgames answer:
no, I haven't really clanged their chance. for Astra's visit you should have 25 or higher relationship with her, it's 1/8 chance. I was testing it a lot, I'm pretty sure it should be working :)

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
i do not care about what anyone says but eric (fucking/bj) the nun is ntr for me
before you say anything, ntr is someone other than the mc having sex with a li without your consent/behind your back, and for me the nun was definitely a li, so yeah it is ntr for me
I'm curious: Which nun are you talking about?

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
bmle This is very much a personal problem. Nowhere in the game does Krowley state that he is dating anyone. He can basically have relations with any male or female in the game. While Yes there are moments of infidelity and NTR, to a point but that can even be avoided, it doesn't involve the Nun or even Eric. I'm not trying to be a prick about it but by you attaching a personal feeling to a character in a game where the town is 2 beers away from an orgy you were always going to view it as NTR. No matter what. And it's not going to get better because the creator isn't writing the game as a single-girl game. Krowley is a horn dog in a town that wants to fuck. Personally, if you don't like how the game is built in that direction then I would just quit playing because it's not going to be a game you'll like scene-wise but if you can get look past it there is some quality behind the grind.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Hello,
so i have 11 hours on this game and then booooom NTR (with no ntr tag)
not talking about the blonde girl that get fucked by pretty much everthing in this game, but i did not care about that because i did not give a fuck about the girl
let us not talk about sharing monster girls with erik and janna( not sure if that is her name but the futa girl), (you the player do not have a choice here), but then again, i could get past this because it was some random mg.
wasted 11 hours on this shit ..
you may want look up what NTR means, how would effect the game, the MC isn't in relationship with Nun, sorry that isnt' NTR
possible relationships, but game hasn't done anything to push it still is girl you saved believe is Janna, and girl maid that works support her brother i forget her name right now, besides that not really.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
bmle This is very much a personal problem. Nowhere in the game does Krowley state that he is dating anyone. He can basically have relations with any male or female in the game. While Yes there are moments of infidelity and NTR, to a point but that can even be avoided, it doesn't involve the Nun or even Eric. I'm not trying to be a prick about it but by you attaching a personal feeling to a character in a game where the town is 2 beers away from an orgy you were always going to view it as NTR. No matter what. And it's not going to get better because the creator isn't writing the game as a single-girl game. Krowley is a horn dog in a town that wants to fuck. Personally, if you don't like how the game is built in that direction then I would just quit playing because it's not going to be a game you'll like scene-wise but if you can get look past it there is some quality behind the grind.
i agree with this statement, Krowley never stated he was in relationship with any girls, so its not NTR

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just giving a heads up
Tag definitions on this site
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02]
which describes NTR as follows
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

What isn't quite clear is who is jealous
I have to assume it doesn't mean the player (because then it has to mean every player and they won't all have the same emotional reactions)
So that leaves the MC - so is Krowly the jealous sort - really don't think so - so no NTR
However for anyone who is worried about pairs of NPC's excluding Krowly having sex together (where Krowly can have sex with either, sometimes both of them)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leechurch and Bob69

Slepper

Aug 11, 2019
how to complete the quest ,,warlocking for dummies''? I've studied the necessary spell, but I can't find 3 beacons

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i do not care about what anyone says but eric (fucking/bj) the nun is ntr for me...

She's not in a relationship with Krowly.
Nobody is in a relationship with Krowly.

before you say anything
No, look up what you're writing of first. because you're wrong.

ntr is someone other than the mc having sex with a li without your consent/behind your back, and for me the nun was definitely a li, so yeah it is ntr for me
You are not Krowly, and at best there's one woman who comes close to classifying as a love interest, and it's absolutely not Sister Elizabeth.

There is zero ntr in this game, that's why the ntr tag was removed.

Reactions: Bevnkev

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, ahm i would like to ask if anyone have a guide to unlock every scene/magic/event or guide to relationships? since the old one and the changelog aren t much clear about what to do or when do it, etc you understand me?

i maybe look like a dumb guy, but i be honest, english is not my main languague, so maybe thats the reason why i cant follow up all that content properly

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes