boobsgames

May 16, 2020
So, it seems like boobsgames is posting AI art on his profile. AI bot trained on his own stuff - or at least it seems like so to me. I'm not completely sure, but it looks a lot like AI. Posts:

1 - twitter(dot)com/boobsgames/status/1595802000360448003/photo/1
2 - twitter(dot)com/boobsgames/status/1596149505535004672
3 - twitter(dot)com/boobsgames/status/1596541361607557122
I wish, lol. Good thing I was expecting it in this day and age and was recording the process on video xD

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, it seems like boobsgames is posting AI art on his profile. AI bot trained on his own stuff - or at least it seems like so to me. I'm not completely sure, but it looks a lot like AI.
It seems like it to you, but you're not sure... How's about you actually be sure the next time. That way you won't look like an ass when the artist proves you wrong.

1 -
2 -
3 -
Fixed it for you.
Writing "(dot)" does nothing but be a needless annoyance for other users who'd be inclined to look at what you're (not) linking. Also, link them instead of typing out for a pointlessly convoluted copy/paste for others to have to sort.

Reactions: Adoringfan

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
So any news or updates on when full transformation for Eric to Erika? Along with further progressing or more improving the "Relationships" of the character like maybe more banter between Alice and Juliette or possibly more progress on how Astra talks to ya cause she's already progressing well into the Tsundare territory finally when are we gonna put a ring on Fina, those three witches, Sister Elizabeth, and Carla along with putting actual buns in the oven.

Lots of possibilities with this game. The last game that was this enjoyable was Zombie Retreat, Treasure of Nadi, and Town of Passion. And this game ain't even complete yet

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
So any news or updates on when full transformation for Eric to Erika?
There are no further transformation planned for Eric (maybe as some short time events, but not as part of the Erica system).
The next update will come at 12th, as always. It will be mostly focused on the arrival of the Great Paladin.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)

Last edited:

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
There are no further transformation planned for Eric (maybe as some short time events, but not as part of the Erica system).
The next update will come at 12th, as always. It will be mostly focused on the arrival of the Great Paladin.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)
I just like the game has those option with certain content, very open, I forgot to add this but will there be a three way relation between Astra Eric and the MC cause that would be amusing to see since it could further explore Astra's fetish for M/M(?) action

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I just like the game has those option with certain content, very open, I forgot to add this but will there be a three way relation between Astra Eric and the MC cause that would be amusing to see since it could further explore Astra's fetish for M/M(?) action
I want to add scene or two with Krowly, Eric and Astra, but Krowly won't replace Eric for Astra. Scenes where Krowly doubleteaming Astra, or where Astra is enjoying the boys having fun together are possible.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
I mean sure, but at the same time Alice clearly gets jealous of Juliette, and Krowly specifically asks Taisha is Derek is okay with her giving him a titjob, so what you said doesn't always ring true.

a) You fuck a lot of people in front of Alice in that tavern and she only gets pissy about Juliette. That's less of a jealousy issue and more of a Juliette issue. And Krowly set up Taisha with Derek so him showing bare minimum of courtesy doesn't really seem off brand to me. I mean a non-ok Derek could say "if you wanna fuck her this much why did you set her up with me, you could have taken her yourself".

alternatively;

b) There are exceptions to the rule. It happens.

At the end of the day it's boobsgames' game. They decide what's what.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
a) You fuck a lot of people in front of Alice in that tavern and she only gets pissy about Juliette. That's less of a jealousy issue and more of a Juliette issue. And Krowly set up Taisha with Derek so him showing bare minimum of courtesy doesn't really seem off brand to me. I mean a non-ok Derek could say "if you wanna fuck her this much why did you set her up with me, you could have taken her yourself".

alternatively;

b) There are exceptions to the rule. It happens.

At the end of the day it's boobsgames' game. They decide what's what.
That was my point. Based off the game itself some characters DO feel jealousy. I wasn't going into "This game is totally full of ntr" or anything like that, just disproving the whole no jealousy/possessiveness argument as there are some exceptions.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That was my point. Based off the game itself some characters DO feel jealousy. I wasn't going into "This game is totally full of ntr" or anything like that, just disproving the whole no jealousy/possessiveness argument as there are some exceptions.
As an exception, it doesn't disprove the no jealousy/possessiveness in regards to "everyone" being sexually open/free.
That's what's been said. Nothing to do with characters not getting jealous about those things happening with others they might have feelings for.

The times it's been brought up is because of the jealousy of players themselves.

A non-relationship instance but still of both the sexual openness and jealousy, is Krowly teasing Astra for a tit-job, commenting that her boobs aren't as huge as her mothers. She gets jealous of that and proceeds to titfuck Krowly. She wouldn't have if he hadn't said what he does.

The only time an exception disproves a rule, is if the rule in question doesn't allow for exceptions. Then the rule is changed to allow for exceptions, whilst still being applicable.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
As an exception, it doesn't disprove the no jealousy/possessiveness in regards to "everyone" being sexually open/free.
That's what's been said. Nothing to do with characters not getting jealous about those things happening with others they might have feelings for.

The times it's been brought up is because of the jealousy of players themselves.

A non-relationship instance but still of both the sexual openness and jealousy, is Krowly teasing Astra for a tit-job, commenting that her boobs aren't as huge as her mothers. She gets jealous of that and proceeds to titfuck Krowly. She wouldn't have if he hadn't said what he does.
We all know Astra is secretly hot for the Krowl-meister. Classic Tsundere behavior. I mean she DREAMS about the guy... or maybe she's dreaming about him and eric together. And yeah the exception doesn't disprove the rule, but you can't disregard the exceptions. That said the scenes the only scenes that are a bit much for me are the nipple fucking scenes. I don't really understand that particular fetish. Maybe someone can enlighten me on the appeal cause I just don't get it.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I want to add scene or two with Krowly, Eric and Astra, but Krowly won't replace Eric for Astra. Scenes where Krowly doubleteaming Astra, or where Astra is enjoying the boys having fun together are possible.
I figure since Eric and Astra's relationship is pretty established, I think, based on what you can unlock and her diary. I'm sure most players are fine with that as well. Technically Krowly somewhat acts like a wingman(?) to get the two to be more intimate with each other, though I'm interested about how the two got together or was it more or less arranged and more lines/comment on how Eric is becoming more female like the fact that Eric's chest is bigger than hers, for me at least, I'm certain you have some more amusing dialogs

So far the ones I'm anticipating seeing more with Fina and Krowly or Melissa and Krowly (getting her more out int the world so to speak) to have that further develop since if I have to rank the female characters (I may have hinted this) it would Fina, Carla, Melissa, Alice, Juliette, Sister Elizabeth, Astra, the two witches.

Also, the strength of this game is how open it is, sexually, the game and the setting has that more openness when it comes to passion for the flesh that not many games here embrace or showcase more

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
We all know Astra is secretly hot for the Krowl-meister. Classic Tsundere behavior. I mean she DREAMS about the guy... or maybe she's dreaming about him and eric together. And yeah the exception doesn't disprove the rule, but you can't disregard the exceptions. That said the scenes the only scenes that are a bit much for me are the nipple fucking scenes. I don't really understand that particular fetish. Maybe someone can enlighten me on the appeal cause I just don't get it.
I don't really get nipple fucking either. There is a lot of weirdness in some fetishes that just nopes me right out. With the priestess it makes sense, cause she is some kinda monster with 3 mouths. Nipple fucking the elf that got turned into a bouncy castle was one of those, that happened, moments.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
That said the scenes the only scenes that are a bit much for me are the nipple fucking scenes. I don't really understand that particular fetish.
I don't really get nipple fucking either. There is a lot of weirdness in some fetishes that just nopes me right out.
Joke's on you, fuckers, I like it and even I can't tell why.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes