zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just thought it was a free love town lol. i think she get's mad at jullet because she is not from there. i know my coment is late lol.

Reactions: PBS666

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
about the slaying the goblin girl mission, i got 3 out of many different item, so i want to ask if i can get it else where right ? 1669701277756.png

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
To be fair, that is before Krowly learns and casts the spell. She seemed to understand it a little afterwards.
I am trying to unlock that spell atm, is it level gated? or is it related to melissa and how much she likes you? not using any cheats, so the grind is real, but I am enjoying the game for the most part.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
I am trying to unlock that spell atm, is it level gated? or is it related to melissa and how much she likes you? not using any cheats, so the grind is real, but I am enjoying the game for the most part.
That's one of the more complicated quests. You might need to walkthrough it.
Without spoiling it too much. Basically you need to visit witch tea party thing (daytime Wednesday) and exhaust the conversation options to get the hint to where to acquire the spell.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Kind of, because part of the quest to get it involves a level-locked spell (Eye of the Beholder) if you don't know or want to talk to Iss. And there is a fight involved towards the end, so the extra health won't hurt. You have to bother the witches at the tea party about it first.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So a few things, winning or losing a battle is kinda annoying cause it doesn't freeze the screen. So like the futa elves, in order to get them to cum you have to face or buttfuck them after you beat them up. Trouble is while the scene is playing out EVERY other mob is still moving in the background, so when you exit the scene BAM another fight. This is made worse when you lose a fight and then 2-3 other mobs are standing around waiting for their turn too. It'd be nice if while scenes are playing out, mobs aren't surrounding Krowly in the background.

There are many times the game feels like Xcom. Take the spell Freezing for instance. There are some fights where it will just miss 4x in a row. To top that, Freezing just doesn't work at all. It says it has a 20% chance to paralyze, I've used it enough to get it to Freezing + and not once did it freeze or paralyze a single target. I have the blue flame crystal equipped and it wasn't until I got Freezing + that it finally froze a target. I remember playing like a year back and Freezing was a pretty powerful spell, it was how I beat the ghost outside the witch tower pretty early on. It's hard to justify ever using that spell, when icicle hits 3x and does way way more damage usually. Add to that it doesn't ever freeze or 'paralyze' a target and doesn't seem to have any synergy with the blue fire crystal (it's supposed to add 10% chance to freeze). Oh and another thing, Freezing is a slower casting spell, so even if you have high agility it will always cast slower than icicle too, it's a fun way to make Krowly into a punchingbag.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah... I'll defend the game but I won't defend the game's combat. You can really tell the focus is elsewhere in the harder fights.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
asking again cause it got burried last time, but anyone know where I can get the music from this game? any official soundtrack out or something?
Some musics in the game were performed by Elizabeth Darkwood(yep, the bard on Carla's Inn is based on a real person) but unfortunately I couldn't find her twitter anymore.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
asking again cause it got burried last time, but anyone know where I can get the music from this game? any official soundtrack out or something?
I don't have OST for download, but if you want, you can unpack the game and get it from the game files. This is Elizabeth Darkwood's current active twitter account, I believe:

Reactions: Bob69

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm just curious tho but ¿why the game still haven't got an own gallery integrated? Isn't a golden rule of thumb in RPGM and RPGMV engines to have this feature after the player finishes the game?

This of course says to the player what it needs to do in order to unlock scenes that haven't been seen.

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
1. How to release Lizzy ? ( the skill is unactive). Or i can do it only in a fight
2. after defeat the big goblin girl in mission " Big Green", she drop 3 out of a few item. Can i get these item else where ?
3. How to increase Carla relationship ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
1. How to release Lizzy ? ( the skill is unactive). Or i can do it only in a fight
That skill can only be used during encounters. To release her for feeding, you need to use her jar. It's in the Key Items of your Inventory.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
2. after defeat the big goblin girl in mission " Big Green", she drop 3 out of a few item. Can i get these item else where ?
3. How to increase Carla relationship ?
Lizzy is under special. In order to use her you need an empty jar that you can find on the table in Krowly's house, then beat up the slime girl in the forest cave. After that you need to feed the slime 15x, you can do this by fapping before bed. When Lizzy finally spawns you need to feed her 3x to have her full and then you can use her in battle. She has 2 moves, heal and boobslam, which adds wet status to anything it hits, has a small chance to stun too. In order to heal in combat with her you need to charge her lp guage, so guard/attack and then every 5 points can be spent as a heal. Recharging her is pretty easy too as you just go to items > key items and select the slime jar and every time you have excess lust points feed Lizzy (this is also a good way to make sure you don't get destroyed in certain fights as you can dump excess lust anytime).

Reactions: taithetula

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Isn't a golden rule of thumb in RPGM and RPGMV engines to have this feature after the player finishes the game?
No, it's not.

This of course says to the player what it needs to do in order to unlock scenes that haven't been seen.
No, Galleries do not automatically tell the player what they need to do to get missing scenes from the gallery.

You've clearly been spoiled by those devs that include such information when they've added scene galleries to their games.

:EDIT:

Thanks for the like LarryLo , I can feel the love :LOL:

Last edited:

Bevnkev

Aug 18, 2022
I'm just curious tho but ¿why the game still haven't got an own gallery integrated? Isn't a golden rule of thumb in RPGM and RPGMV engines to have this feature after the player finishes the game?

Common in VNs and a fair few CYOAGs (although not essential)
Nothing like as common in sandbox (or openworld) games (a quest log or achievement list is possibly more common - but these are not essential either)
This game is very clearly sandbox

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes