PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
game has futa/trans protag tag, how good is it for someone primarily interested in femboy/trans girl stuff and not interested in just a masc straight guy main character?
Well, the MC is definitively not straight I'd say. And masculine ? Just look at the images...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
game has futa/trans protag tag, how good is it for someone primarily interested in femboy/trans girl stuff and not interested in just a masc straight guy main character?
MC qualifies as a twink by default but can grow big tits through magic. He tops and bottoms with masc men and futas (without vaginas) plus can top femboys

I would say the tag is misapplied since at no point does the MC ever identify as anything other than male, even after magically growing big tits and dressing in lacy black lingerie

The world created by boobsgames seems largely free of such distinctions; in this world people are people and people fuck

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Bro please tell me where the ancient tablet is i dont get what the walktrough says
Oh c'mon

Walkthrough, p14, section Treasure Hunt
All of them can be found as random loot when defeating enemies in dungeons or in
dungeon chests.

Reactions: Gshcbss
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes