RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WarlockAndBoobs-0.402.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
somebody help me
the game freezing when i arrive in the town and i cant move
I loaded the last save but when I reach that day if I enter the town it freezes
I already tried spending the night and several days in another place but from that Friday onwards it's the same
i only feed gold with saveeditor and no more
Have you planted something unusual on the field? I can fix you save if you upload it here

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This game absolutely need a setting for text speed. Instant text should always be an option in every single game in existence
If you'd bothered to pay attention to the things the game tells you, you'd have seen it tell you what the dev has just told you above my post.

trmntrxxl

Jan 9, 2018
Guys Diana in my game is literally gone, she is not guarding gates of palla(i checked everyday everyhour) , where did she go? I cant turn in my quest..

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just starting to play. Can't find my way to the Bandit Lands. Does anyone know how all the maps are connected?
Go north from Erik's camp, through the passage west of the goblins cave's entrance. Keep going north (watch your step). Go north through the Lamia country until you can get to higher ground with some ruines. For the Bandit area, now go west and south, keeping on the high ground on the west side until you reach a passage. It's advisable to have the Return spell before venturing so far out, unless you are very good in dodging the various enemies on your way.

abhi20

May 18, 2022
The scene for facial training is animated or is there a bug because there is not even a picture like other scenes....?? Is the scene is like 3rd picture ??

Screenshot (944).png
Screenshot (946).png

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes