Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
I translated Walkthrough v403 using DeepL. It's in a Word document AND PDF. Is it badly edited? Yes. Is it contains errors? Yes. It does not contain the quality of life stuff like highlights or hyperlinks, but at least for me, it's easier to understand.

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Everyone says "go to the desert" for the Warlocking for Dummies quest, but where the fuck is the desert? It says go to the temple (I fast traveled), go west (I did, the map with the bandit chief's hut in it) but there's no large head anywhere there. There is a path up to the left on that map but that's blocked by piles of rock. I'm stumped.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I translated Walkthrough 403 using DeepL. It's in a Word document. Is it badly edited? Yes. Is it contains errors? Yes. It does not contain the quality of life stuff like highlights or hyperlinks, but at least for me, it's easier to understand.
*.docx? Anyone who opens random Word files off the web non-sandboxed deserve the ransomware. :) Make it a pdf, those are less poisonous.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Everyone says "go to the desert" for the Warlocking for Dummies quest, but where the fuck is the desert? It says go to the temple (I fast traveled), go west (I did, the map with the bandit chief's hut in it) but there's no large head anywhere there. There is a path up to the left on that map but that's blocked by piles of rock. I'm stumped.
You missed it. It's in the area south of the temple, where the lamia's roam, not in the one with the bandit's lair.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
You have to specifically pick up the jar on the table in krowly's house otherwise you can have as many normal jars in your inventory it still wont work
I'm pretty sure there is no difference. Any jar should do. It's just should be an item "empty jar", not an "empty bottle"

Apr 2, 2023
Okey i need Help ! The game opens Fine (sometimes) and play it like 1 hour, Then enter a location or battle and the game just Quits/Exits it's own ! i just lost 4 hour gameplay that i wasn't even saved yet ! Now it happens frequently ! What do i do to stop this sudden exits ? is it a bug ?

Not_RadikaL

Mar 26, 2021
I can't start the "Tea with Milk" quest because "ask"ing melissa does nothing (she says "there is nothing to talk about"). Any way I could fix this?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can't start the "Tea with Milk" quest because "ask"ing melissa does nothing (she says "there is nothing to talk about"). Any way I could fix this?
Have you done everything that leads up to that quest?
Double check with the walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes