• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Does the Busty Elf stone spell is hard-locked on Crowley? Or am I just unlucky? I summoned Lizzy and Meril and still got hit by it four times in a row.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does the Busty Elf stone spell is hard-locked on Crowley? Or am I just unlucky? I summoned Lizzy and Meril and still got hit by it four times in a row.
Yup. But she always casts it as her third attack. If you cast Protective Shield just before that, you'll take a lot less damage.

Reactions: Nlren

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Both Meril and Lizzy are made to not be targeted by enemies. Otherwise they would have too much effect on battle. They are support characters, not tanks

Reactions: Nlren

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Both Meril and Lizzy are made to not be targeted by enemies. Otherwise they would have too much effect on battle. They are support characters, not tanks
Ok, I thought if they have the guard ability, they are targetable by enemies, but I understand now that that ability works like a quick respite. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do you make changes in the Settings menu? Like YES to gay images and videos, I click on them and nothing happens.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Ok, guys, I am at my wit's end. How can I trigger a sex scene between Juliette and Fina? I tried multiple combinations but without any success. Can someone tell me on which day of the week what I need to do in the morning and afternoon to trigger this scene? Thanks in advance!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ok, guys, I am at my wit's end. How can I trigger a sex scene between Juliette and Fina? I tried multiple combinations but without any success. Can someone tell me on which day of the week what I need to do in the morning and afternoon to trigger this scene? Thanks in advance!
See p33 off the walkthrough.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, from what I've seen there is only a male character. So why does this have a futa/trans protagonist tag??
Like the fellow above mentioned, you have the option of giving Krowly breast. It's like how the gay content can be switched on and off except to give Krowly breast you either need the breast potion or to use the cheat room although the game acknowledge that you have breast until you unlock the potion if you use the cheat room

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've found another very minor bug in the current version.

Apparently, the name of the main character (i.e. Krowly) is not displayed when he is changing of level (at least in English): capture.jpg

Reactions: Hana..

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.410.jpg

Version 0.410.0.2 with RTP .

Guides:
by Harmless Arachnid (Official)
WaB Guide 0.402 eng machine translation (from rus) by ate80
WaB Guide 0.402 esp machine translation (from rus) by ate80
, Translated and updated by BerowBear (Official)
by BerowBear (Official)

The saves from the previous version will work.

This update might potentially have serious bugs. Please, make sure you’re aren’t playing on a single save file. Save to a different file before starting new content (having multiple saves is generally a good idea)
If you will experience a bug where your mouse is working in menus but doesn’t move Krowly around, please, let me know. Also press “A” two times to fix it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes