boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I have more questions
1. Can I go inside? I hunt with erik
View attachment 3229333
2. How do I run the overnight quest, I've done it as stated, but it doesn't even trigger View attachment 3229339

3. Will Krowly be able to have pussy sex with all the female characters in the game in the future? I'm bored in the ass

4. Are you going to add the pregnant genre?

Sorry, maybe there are some words that are not clear because I used Google Translet, and how to tag someone in here, Please answer
1. that's just a way to show how the monsters got inside, not a way out.
2. Go home, talk to lizzy. (you will see her current level of lizzy points), ask her to stay home, if Lizzy points are at 0 then wait 3 days (or play normally), she will get hungry, then talk to Carla about rumors. But it's not really a quest that you should try to trigger. It's more of a funny thing you run into in some cases. Don't bother about it.
3. Not with Jill, Sam, Jenna, Sister Elizabeth, Astra or other nuns
4. The game has already pregnant monstergirls but not impregnation mechanic. Not sure what adding a genre means. I'm not the one who posted the game here if that's what you're asking about. There will be pregnant looking cumflated bellies, but you shouldn't expect impregnation of the villagers

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
4. The game has already pregnant monstergirls but not impregnation mechanic. Not sure what adding a genre means. I'm not the one who posted the game here if that's what you're asking about. There will be pregnant looking cumflated bellies, but you shouldn't expect impregnation of the villagers
Well there's technically one impregnation - Plant girl, even though she can also be encountered as already pregnant without Krowly's involvement.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Well there's technically one impregnation - Plant girl, even though she can also be encountered as already pregnant without Krowly's involvement.
There are 3 types of plant girls in the game. It's not the same character, these are different monstergirls :D I don't remember any of them being impregnated by Krowly (maybe behind the screen)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That doesnt really have anything to do with refusing to make vaginal scenes for certain characters. I thought maybe it was the incest but I mean if you are already ass-fucking your mom and sister, why stop at the pussy?
Oral/tit/anal fucking with family = fine in the game's setting
Vaginal with family = Taboo in the game's setting.
That's drawn from the game's own in-universe lore, and is the entire reason for Sister Elizabeth getting Krowly to fuck Jenna in the ass.

Now, it is something that was established after "Step-son/Step-mom" had to be made the default (which the player can change), whilst already having Eric and Jenna having vaginal sex was already in (and still is), but we can't say if there was ever any intention of having Krowly be able to have vaginal sex with his sister and mother.

If Boobsgames says that this is how it was always intended, then that's that. If he never says anything more about it beyond "It's not happening", then that's all there is to it.

Reactions: PBS666

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Oral/tit/anal fucking with family = fine in the game's setting
Vaginal with family = Taboo in the game's setting.
That's drawn from the game's own in-universe lore, and is the entire reason for Sister Elizabeth getting Krowly to fuck Jenna in the ass.

Now, it is something that was established after "Step-son/Step-mom" had to be made the default (which the player can change), whilst already having Eric and Jenna having vaginal sex was already in (and still is), but we can't say if there was ever any intention of having Krowly be able to have vaginal sex with his sister and mother.

If Boobsgames says that this is how it was always intended, then that's that. If he never says anything more about it beyond "It's not happening", then that's all there is to it.
The lore reason would make no sense since Erics's family can go nuts but not the MC's.

Add in the fact that the developer also stated Jenna would not have vaginal sex yet Jenna already does then it confuses even more.
3. Not with Jill, Sam, Jenna, Sister Elizabeth, Astra or other nuns
The simple solution to this would be for him to make a statement on the matter explaining his actions. I dont think making excuses for him or speculation by players will get anywhere. We want to fuck Jill, Samantha and Astra in the pussy and we need to know why we wont be able to.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
The lore reason would make no sense since Erics's family can go nuts but not the MC's.

Add in the fact that the developer also stated Jenna would not have vaginal sex yet Jenna already does then it confuses even more.

The simple solution to this would be for him to make a statement on the matter explaining his actions. I dont think making excuses for him or speculation by players will get anywhere. We want to fuck Jill, Samantha and Astra in the pussy and we need to know why we wont be able to.
Dude likes anal more? It's portrayed as the best thing ever in the game. Though id prefer vaginal, all the npc can seemingly do it except Krowly, I'm neutral toward anal, I want more cumflation.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Dude likes anal more? It's portrayed as the best thing ever in the game. Though id prefer vaginal, all the npc can seemingly do it except Krowly, I'm neutral toward anal, I want more cumflation.
That would make sense if the ONLY sex in the game was anal. But then we already have vaginal sex in the game with a bunch of characters so its like he is deliberately not making vaginal sex only for select characters for some mystery reason, its not lore, its not refusal to make vaginal sex....its just some weird reason he has yet to state.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes