Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I wish for more cunnilingus and anilingus scenes in the game! :LOL: Even with generic pics (like in Krowly's blowjob and Krowly's anal scenes). Would be cool to be able to go down on every NPC girl with Flirt option :sneaky:

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
I cant get the scenes of Brother Bolt/Volt to trigger. Even Friday night he is sleeping. I get the Diane morning scene but nothing further.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I cant get the scenes of Brother Bolt/Volt to trigger. Even Friday night he is sleeping. I get the Diane morning scene but nothing further.
Can you specify from which quest the scenes are you are referring to ?

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
Can you specify from which quest the scenes are you are referring to ?
Its the events in the monday morning for brother Volt. I have the Diane scenes, but not him with the Golem on Friday night or anything progressing then. I don't think its attached to any quest since i finished topless friday, but I dont honestly know

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Its the events in the monday morning for brother Volt. I have the Diane scenes, but not him with the Golem on Friday night or anything progressing then. I don't think its attached to any quest since i finished topless friday, but I dont honestly know
Have you upgraded the golem ?

Reactions: Siegfrido

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I dont remember to be honest. What quest or event do I need to do for that?
It becomes possible after you've completed the quest Melisa's Secret (see p.14 of the walkthrough). After that you can unlock the scenes with Brother Volt (p.28 of the walkthrough)

Reactions: Cszar

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Mods deleted a few posts by mistake during clean-up but the developer did answer the question on why certain characters wont be getting vaginal sex scenes with Krowly:

"It's my game and this is how I want things, Eric will get vaginal scene with Astra at some point, Jill and Samantha might get vaginal scenes with other characters but I dont know who yet."

So no pussy sex or vaginal creampies in Krowly's future with Jill, Samantha, Astra RIP :cry:

Last edited:

thecoldbread

Sep 26, 2021
Need some help It played fine at first but when I open the game now I can't use my left key anymore at all unless I restart my computer. Anyone know how to fix this?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Guys, third trip with Juliette! What monster should it be? And where to find em? Any help please :geek:

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes