yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockAndBoobs-0.431.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
I can't complete a single mission, I don't know who to turn to for each one, in my opinion, I need a map that shows where to go + that the mission should be marked with the person who should do it.... I go around only helping and nothing more I can from this ... nothing :(:(:(:(

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
go undercover and investigue
So you have already spoken with Iss. She told you what was going on. She also gave you a bandit disguise. Put it on, infiltrate the bandit area and investigate their mining operation.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I think this game needs pregnant system.
Theres already some pregnant enemies and theres also cumflation, I think a pregnancy system would just be a waste of time and resources, the dev already wastes a bit of time doing commissions and side projects.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This game is SUPER easy and fun. How can you not understand how to play it?
Go to the search box in the top right, type his username into the "By:" box, then read through the results...
You'll see a lot of "I know better how this game should be made, and the dev must listen to me or it will be a failure", and you'll see for how long he's been running his bullshit through this thread.

He's more than aware of the game's mechanics, since they haven't changed in all the time he's been subjecting us to his special brand of ego-trip.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes