Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
This game would be way better if it would have less scenes, but longer and more elaborated. Grinding to get an scene that turns out to be just one or two images and some text is unsatisfactory. It would be way better without the grinding too, bdw.

May 31, 2019
I would add the gallery to the game just to never have to read another "is there a gallery/there was a gallery mod" post.

Joking aside, please add a portable hourglass cheat item, so we can pass time and days without going to the cheat room.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Bruh, it's not a japanese game...
I know you dingus, I'm tired of japanese games here on f95 that have mosaic censorship, therefore warlock and boobs (a non japanese game without law coerced censorship that is also not a boring VN) is 'refreshing' like a mint.
I thought that was quite an obvious statement...

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I know you dingus, I'm tired of japanese games here on f95 that have mosaic censorship, therefore warlock and boobs (a non japanese game without law coerced censorship that is also not a boring VN) is 'refreshing' like a mint.
I thought that was quite an obvious statement...
Thank goodness that there some people gathering around there to go against the article 175 under a twitter page called @Stopcc175, that aims to put some pressure under the japanese politicians to abolish the article 175 from their constitution, let's hope they succeed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
1707798122079.png
I forgot about the hunger while was trying the plants girls and passed out. Then the game locked me in a series of scenes because the time was passing while I was stuck in the Inn. After some days I got back to the house so it wasnt a big deal

• Haha
Reactions: Alucardzxz
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes