s3bi

Nov 11, 2017
it's after the hunt when you go back to the camp you notice that you have the sacred seed in your key items
I go to the flower girl and can't fight her because the Eric scene happens. I'm back at camp with no new item.
Every time.

Reactions: DJOW

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I go to the flower girl and can't fight her because the Eric scene happens. I'm back at camp with no new item.
Every time.
That's the one with Juliette. There is also a glade where you join up with Raina and Rose. The final fight is with a pregnant flower girl. Have you tried that ?

Reactions: Facilus and s3bi

s3bi

Nov 11, 2017
That's the one with Juliette. There is also a glade where you join up with Raina and Rose. The final fight is with a pregnant flower girl. Have you tried that ?
Raina and Rose and flower girl? Never had that one before. I'll keep looking than, I guess. Any known prerequisites for that one or am I just unlucky?

Reactions: Facilus

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Raina and Rose and flower girl? Never had that one before. I'll keep looking than, I guess. Any known prerequisites for that one or am I just unlucky?
For the conditions see the walkthrough p.19, under Pregnant Glade.

• Love
Reactions: M3ntir

Arta456346463

Jan 15, 2024
New scene whit Jill is disappointing... this art does not look like her at all, they made her look like ''TypicalMilf.exe" while she supposed to be lean, not to mention this uncanny Carla in the background

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
But I do hope that in the future we do have the ability to legit get any of the girls pregnant. Even if it's just Alice, which is fine since she seems to be the defacto love interest anyway lol. (Summertime Saga did this pretty well as a game feature imo.)
This. All day and night, this.

I know it's probably hoping for too much, but I'd also love it if Samantha and Jill became options as well. I mean, there shouldn't be a problem. They are only Krowly's Landlady and Roommate after all ;)

Reactions: HentaiGnome

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's been a while since I've played, but I don't think that quest can be completed. Doing it just stops Jenna and Eric from vaginally fucking for a while. Your "supposed" to do it weekly.
I was just about to ask about this. Currently in my game Eric and Jenna have stopped having their fucking scene on Thursday nights. I thought that maybe Eric had to have some Lust points built up or something, but they still aren't doing it. But every Friday morning and on Sister Elizabeth is still giving me the repeatable quest though.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everybody !

I got the new scene with astra and eric in fina's mansion. But Astra is supposed to participate in the scene or just watch ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This. All day and night, this.

I know it's probably hoping for too much, but I'd also love it if Samantha and Jill became options as well. I mean, there shouldn't be a problem. They are only Krowly's Landlady and Roommate after all ;)
Boobsgames has already said it won't happen... Just look at his posts in this thread.

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Am doing something wrong because every enemy seems so much stronger than me and with no real way to level up
Some enemies are tough, especially in the beginning. Tactics, items and timing are key. Avoid unnecessary fights. You level up by completing quests. Also, you cannot die, so try and try again (or load a save)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Am doing something wrong because every enemy seems so much stronger than me and with no real way to level up
What's worked for me, as a fairly new player who had the same problem:

As was said above, the primary way to gain XP is through quests. Enemies don't grant XP. Which basically means avoiding combat unless it's intentional or can't be helped.

Study in the evenings (books in Krowly's bedroom) to learn some new spells. Three spells of special note are Fireball, Freezing, and Thunder. What the game doesn't tell you (unless I just missed it) is that these spells level up with use. For example after 50 uses, Fireball becomes Fireball+, and after 50 more uses it becomes Fireball++. So after learning any of these spells I would just run around the woods outside of town everyday and spam them on Slimes until I ran out of MP. Sleep is also very useful on large groups.

Then every now and then you will come across a problematic mini-boss that you may need to look up in the guide. The Busty Elf (who's not even a mini-boss) gave me so much trouble at first. But now I'm practically one-shotting them.

Plus there are just certain areas that you can but shouldn't go to while low level.

I basically focus on quests, learning and leveling new spells, and grinding out Gardening, Cooking, and Alchemy before I even start really working on relationships and stuff.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes