PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Update... I actually progressed i took my time with the game doing one thing at a time right now i have Lizzy but im having a hard time still trying to figure out how to saturate the circle and also how to get access to the building next to the smiths house
See Walkthrough p.3 and p.4

Plabo escobar 3ero

Feb 21, 2022
Hi, I have a question. I'm looking for the fire flower girl to get the fuel for the succubus summon. The problem is that the time she is by default is in the fairy forest. I defeated her before the mission and now she appears randomly, but I don't know if there is a specific time when she comes out and which of the 5 locations are more likely to find her because I need to continue with the main mission. Please help.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, I have a question. I'm looking for the fire flower girl to get the fuel for the succubus summon. The problem is that the time she is by default is in the fairy forest. I defeated her before the mission and now she appears randomly, but I don't know if there is a specific time when she comes out and which of the 5 locations are more likely to find her because I need to continue with the main mission. Please help.
AFAIK, she spawns randomly in one of the five roots until interacted with, after which she respawns in another root. You can add a root by planting a sacred seed in your garden, but I don't know if that qualifies for this mission.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
If you defeated her already you should already have her polen. You need to sell fairy dust to Leaf until he wants to buy the polen from you.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
What do i have to do to play Julies 3rd trip it says i dont know such monster
Do you mean the Field Studies quest ?
If so, have you completed The Amazing Wonders Of Nipplefucking quest ? That's a prerequisite for Field Studies.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
How can I find Marvin the Sheep? I've gone to all the places but I can't find it. I go where other people say I go on Mondays and Thursdays.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
How do I find a way to expand my space? And I couldn't put down the eyeball I got from killing the big slime.

duncan_g

Sep 1, 2020
Suddenly, I am unable to cast spells outside of combat, like Teleport and Eye of the Beholder. Does anyone know why that is or how to fix it? (I used the cheat room for raising relationships and lust/gold, idk if that messed it up)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Suddenly, I am unable to cast spells outside of combat, like Teleport and Eye of the Beholder. Does anyone know why that is or how to fix it? (I used the cheat room for raising relationships and lust/gold, idk if that messed it up)
Those are part of the few out of combat spells. Others include mind reading, know yourself, and the rain spell (need to be standing in front of the magic circle for that one)

Also, there a couple a spells you cast just before combat like the I believe the focus spell which cuts mana usage in half

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes