PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yeah i dont like the grind, i may be missing a quest dont know which one tho, i have the topless friday still closed must be related to that
Saving Topless Friday is a key mission. Other missions only start when it has been finished.
The game is in its end fase now, so it's to be expected that the new events only occur if the older missions are finished.
The walkthrough lists them all.

senjarak

Jul 29, 2017
Ok, how the FUCK do you beat the thick slime? It 2-shots me every single time, I can never take the damn thing down.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ok, how the FUCK do you beat the thick slime? It 2-shots me every single time, I can never take the damn thing down.
Rose sells potions which help in combat. The Snowball potion is very handy, as it freezes the enemy for a few turns.
Also, offensive spells become more effective if you use them extensively. Practise on Slimes in the woods or during hunts.

leshiysan

Aug 24, 2020
Hey, was genuinely interested if anyone knows what line in the save editor should be edited to get many big load potion. Thanks

Wcb23

Dec 14, 2023
I can not figure out how to trigger the variants for the Orgy scene. I keep getting the same people.

Doggboss9816

Nov 9, 2021
i believe this is not in the game yet and that he said that will happen in the future.
it is in the game, friday go the the INN and when alice is dancing in the table, talk to her and select watch, then the game will ask you to tip 50 gold and then u get 2 questions, either fuck alice or get blowjobs from the other girls but if u don't select alice, the old man will fuck her.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to learn the spell needed to find the secret place in the Amazing wonders of nipplefucking quest or who is the person I can pay 20g to take me there according to the guide ?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone tell me how to learn the spell needed to find the secret place in the Amazing wonders of nipplefucking quest or who is the person I can pay 20g to take me there according to the guide ?
As mentioned in the Guide found on the opening post of this thread:

There is an old book on one of the tables. If Crowley is above level 4, once a day he can study this
book (+5 EXP, [rewind time]). After doing this five times, he learns the Eye of the beholder spell.
So spend some time in Melissa's tower, read the book 5 times, get the spell.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
As mentioned in the Guide found on the opening post of this thread:

So spend some time in Melissa's tower, read the book 5 times, get the spell.
The problem is that in the queset for which this spell is needed there is nothing written on how to learn it only in another queset it is described how to learn it and what it gives which is annoying for me

gsmiles99

Dec 8, 2022
Southeast corner of the area with Elves and Orcs fighting (south side of the river), use the Eye of the Beholder spell, and a bush disappears allowing you to travel to the temple.

3.60 star(s) 181 Votes