boobsgames

May 16, 2020
The Dev has posted a recording of his drawing proces sometime ago, to debunk claims like this.
I record almost everything I draw as monthly packs on patreon/substar, and non game related SFW part of it goes on my youtube channel

but the videos were AI generated too, of course :(

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I meant it as in adding new scenes with different characters to the orgy. I.e. Jill getting fucked by Derek, Old Man Jason, and Eric etc.
So there are no variations as yet ? Jill is having sex with just the bartender every time i replay the orgy. And there is lack of actual group sex i mean all of them are doing it in pairs no dp , no roasting , it just Derek with his goblin wife (i hate goblins) and Eirc's mom. Or im missing something ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So there are no variations as yet ? Jill is having sex with just the bartender every time i replay the orgy. And there is lack of actual group sex i mean all of them are doing it in pairs no dp , no roasting , it just Derek with his goblin wife (i hate goblins) and Eirc's mom. Or im missing something ?
From the changelog of 0.502: In the future I want the orgy event to randomly trigger with different “combinations” of NPCs having fun with each other, this is the first variant.
No mention of the orgy scene in the changelog of 0.503.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
I record almost everything I draw as monthly packs on patreon/substar, and non game related SFW part of it goes on my youtube channel

but the videos were AI generated too, of course :(
Quick question: will there ever been a potion or some magic that allow our mc or other characters to have some great ass? I know that the main interest is about Boobs and such, but i feel like at some point a good ass wouldn't be that bad for the game? I am alone on that point? Also i got this bug when i tried to learn the spell "dark thought" 1723689684491.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Luanegla

Jouanamen

Jul 4, 2017
Are we ever gonna be able to do non-anal sex with the MC's "step-family"?

Also, actually having more pregnancy content would be great. Been a little underwhelmed by how long it has taken to get the little we have...

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
I meant it as in adding new scenes with different characters to the orgy. I.e. Jill getting fucked by Derek, Old Man Jason, and Eric etc.
I think in general this game needs more scenes with the other characters without MC just between each other or more group scenes. I feel like I too often check the scenes added in an update and it's just "MC x character" and I just close to page and wait for the next update. For a game where the whole appeal is everyone being a complete sexual deviant I feel like it's way too vanilla.

Reactions: afuckingloser
3.60 star(s) 181 Votes