PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah I followed the walkthrough.

" Friday night Topless Friday (participation is unlocked by talking to an elderly couple in their home the following Friday night after unlocking Juliette and selecting Persuade to join if Agnieszka's relationship ≥ 10)"

At night they are asleep and at evening the prompt to persuade her doesn't show up.
I posted a wrong link. pncop's post on this subject is here https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-503-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-14519577

Reactions: Oboba

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
absolutely
If you meet the other requirements as well, and you didn't mod or otherwise tampered with the save/game files, there is probably some other step you're still missing, not necessarily related to this quest.
I've seen quests not triggering for people because they cheated that excessively that they unwittingly bypassed steps in the game, which is not something that the dev or author of the walkthrough could foresee.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Idk who's interested but here's some Boobsgame style art I made with Stable Diffusion for fun. No I won't make more by request, if you have a Nvidia GPU it's fairly easy to set up and do yourself. Plenty of tutorials here, just enjoy some bonus material:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow man do you download the program or its from some online page? that rim one is pretty hot

Feb 5, 2018
wow man do you download the program or its from some online page? that rim one is pretty hot
You can run them online but it's usually a paid/ad based service, you can download Stability Matrix, check a tutorial online and there's a few premade settings that copy Boobsgame's artstyle (Boobsgames uses AI art nowadays anyway).

3.60 star(s) 181 Votes