Dec 23, 2017
can't trigger the orgy, have all the requirements and i can only stay behind with alice for anal, she only dances on topless friday so i'm assuming it's friday but i can't seem to trigger it

Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
for topless friday i cant get grandma agnieszka to take her top off, is my game bugged or what?
only her and jill are left

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
There is a way to work at the tavern again? i'm skipping days and going without money still nothing, it was just a one time thing to get the maid outfit?
A thing that i noticed was even if we fuck alice on the new orgy scene while having big tits, the scene will still play as if krowly was chestless, aka the same image used if other person fuck her, or thats just on my side?
And what is the Melissa tuesday content, i tried(also on thursday) and didn't get nothing, is her new content the flirt menu? if it isn't i have no ideia what is her new content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just imagining is already hot asf

cant wait for more orgy scenes, Sam body, especially her fat ass is hot asf in this scene, along with the agniezka scene, damn that was soo good and too damn hot, finally getting more content with her, thick bodies like theirs drive me crazy, honorable mention to Carla breastfeeding cuz everything involving carla breasts is hot asf, and elisabeth's too especially her big nipples

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Please elaborate
in a nustshell their culture/religion is much more open to sex stuff, and anal sex(any kind of sex actually except for vaginal) is seen as a friendly/casual thing, but vaginal is something more like serious, where you do with your dearly lovely someone, tho as in real life there is people who does it without a care, how can such a loveless world exist:cry:

PS: if i'm wrong and misunderstood something please feel free to correct me

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
boobsgames a "bug" report, but not with the game itself, when the game is open the discord marks the game as "Poker master"
i did a search and found this about it, just a heads up(y)

3.60 star(s) 181 Votes