Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
1722583818025.png
does anyone know an app to unpack RPA file?

i used to had a website saved in my google but i've lost somehow

it was able to extract rpa or any type of file online and i could see the image of the whole game. like locations and characters etc...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 3890898
does anyone know an app to unpack RPA file?

i used to had a website saved in my google but i've lost somehow

it was able to extract rpa or any type of file online and i could see the image of the whole game. like locations and characters etc...
Rpa files are game archive files for Ren'Py games, not for RPG Maker (VX Ace) games like Warlock and Boobs.

Anyway, you could have a look here, for instance: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: Snugglepuff

VasaPumpkin

Nov 13, 2021
Thank you, glad you like the game

I have tested it and it seems working fine. Make sure you are actually selecting not only which character is using potion but also on whom he is using it.

Check the guide for the places where he is hiding

if you are playing with window bigger then 640x480 the mouse in game won't be same as mouse on your desktop. It won't be synchronized since the window is up-scaled. Just move the mouse around till you see it in the game window

PLS ADD GALLERY MODE

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
so sad,thank's bro.
Although there is an out of date mod that gives you a gallery room but that probably won't be updated until after the games completion since boobgames has stated they intend to wrap up development soon (I think by the end of the year if I remember correctly)

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
I've played this game many many times over the years. But I can't recall for the life of me, if there is Frottage in this game. Does anyone know if there is?

envile349

Apr 5, 2024
What to do after Iss saves Krowly? I just wake up on Melissa's bed and that's it (Couldn't make spoiler button work)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where can I get weapons for krowly
His weapons consist of gardening tools... He's an alchemist (and secret warlock) not a fighter.
Even then, this isn't your standard RPG affair where weapons and armour stat bonuses really matter, so that's why he can make (and buy) potions.

3.60 star(s) 181 Votes