Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
in a nustshell their culture/religion is much more open to sex stuff, and anal sex(any kind of sex actually except for vaginal) is seen as a friendly/casual thing, but vaginal is something more like serious, where you do with your dearly lovely someone, tho as in real life there is people who does it without a care, how can such a loveless world exist:cry:

PS: if i'm wrong and misunderstood something please feel free to correct me
No, that's pretty much spot on.
It's basically the reason given for family members not to be having vaginal intercourse i.e. Eric and Jenna doing something "actually taboo".

Am hoping for enlightenment, why does this have transformation tag? I couldn't any mention of it in my skimming of the reviews.
There's some temporary transformation (body parts etc), and one character who can have permanent transformation (Feminisation going all the way to bimbo looks, tits & all, if the player doesn't intervene in the various aspects of it either through built-in cheats or using the means provided in-game).

Reactions: Incompetent Dastard

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Am hoping for enlightenment, why does this have transformation tag? I couldn't any mention of it in my skimming of the reviews.
Bigger lips, bigger tits, and for eric bigger butt

Hello everyone !

I don't remember how do we trigger the tea party.. Can someone help me ?
Wednesday afternoon, talk with melissa

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile but I remember the MC being able to be a dickgirl/shemale through magic or something but not a futa. Can they become a futa now or is it still just locked to MC being a shemale? Just wondering cause I also remember there being actual futas and it was just the MC who was the only shemale IIRC.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile but I remember the MC being able to be a dickgirl/shemale through magic or something but not a futa. Can they become a futa now or is it still just locked to MC being a shemale? Just wondering cause I also remember there being actual futas and it was just the MC who was the only shemale IIRC.
Remember when teddy said "there is no chicks with dick, only guys with boobs", well in this game he's wrong, the futas have dicks only instead of a pussy too, in this case mc gets bigger boobs tho, and erics becamo a bimbo shemale(praise the lord)

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames a "bug" report, but not with the game itself, when the game is open the discord marks the game as "Poker master"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i did a search and found this about it, just a heads up(y)
well, this explains why so many people on my discord are playing Poker Master xD

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
in a nustshell their culture/religion is much more open to sex stuff, and anal sex(any kind of sex actually except for vaginal) is seen as a friendly/casual thing, but vaginal is something more like serious, where you do with your dearly lovely someone

PS: if i'm wrong and misunderstood something please feel free to correct me
Indeed. I'd also say vaginal intercourse is more restricted because it can lead to offspring. In a small society with restricted resources that does not seem to rely on conquest/plundering, that's something you need to be careful about. There's a scene where a newcomer (Juliette) has to prove her contribution to the village before she is allowed to stay. And with family members it can lead to inbreeding as well.

Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
Yeah I followed the walkthrough.

" Friday night Topless Friday (participation is unlocked by talking to an elderly couple in their home the following Friday night after unlocking Juliette and selecting Persuade to join if Agnieszka's relationship ≥ 10)"

At night they are asleep and at evening the prompt to persuade her doesn't show up.

3.60 star(s) 181 Votes