CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Anyone can help me? Im doin "Return investment" quest, put Crystal ball onto pedestal - it fell and get breaked. Wakthrough says I should put Magic eye instad, I have it in Inventory (quest item), but when I interact with pedestal again, Crowley only says something round should be put there. Any Ideas?

Veigar23

Nov 23, 2022
Anyone can help me? Im doin "Return investment" quest, put Crystal ball onto pedestal - it fell and get breaked. Wakthrough says I should put Magic eye instad, I have it in Inventory (quest item), but when I interact with pedestal again, Crowley only says something round should be put there. Any Ideas?
If i remember correctly go to the basment and pick up eye ball tentacle thingy and place it there but it needs to be full of mana i think

MblackG

Sep 17, 2019
does anyone know how to extract the images now? RPGM extractor doesn't seem to work anymore. There's an image I want to pull for a tattoo.

sinbarrabajas

Feb 20, 2023
Im lvl 5 and I can't beat the giant slime cube or the gosht lady in the tower, and I only have Fire Arrow for combart spell. Im doing something wrong? I get bug or something?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Im lvl 5 and I can't beat the giant slime cube or the gosht lady in the tower, and I only have Fire Arrow for combart spell. Im doing something wrong? I get bug or something?
You're doing something wrong. See if you can't learn more spells. Consult the walkthrough.
For though enemies, you need to prepare and also you need to know when to employ defensive spells. Potions can help a lot too. Combat requires tactics, don't expect to just walk in and start spamming Fire arrow.

sinbarrabajas

Feb 20, 2023
You're doing something wrong. See if you can't learn more spells. Consult the walkthrough.
For though enemies, you need to prepare and also you need to know when to employ defensive spells. Potions can help a lot too. Combat requires tactics, don't expect to just walk in and start spamming Fire arrow.
When I read the book only says " It would be nice to learn how to summon a succubos" And I read the walkthought but only tell me to go and kill the monster, i read a old one a says you get the spell leveling up but it din't ge it. So I dont understand why I dont have it.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The book don't tell me anything :/
If you are level 5, you should have learned several spells by now (see p.93 of the walkthrough). You learn them by studying at your desk in your bedroom in the evening. The tiny flame of the candle is a signal that there's a new spell for you to learn.
(If you have reached lvl 5 by editing your save file in an external editor, then the learning system might fail)

sinbarrabajas

Feb 20, 2023
If you are level 5, you should have learned several spells by now (see p.93 of the walkthrough). You learn them by studying at your desk in your bedroom in the evening. The tiny flame of the candle is a signal that there's a new spell for you to learn.
(If you have reached lvl 5 by editing your save file in an external editor, then the learning system might fail)
I level up going with Eric A LOT, defeating the slime boss and defeating the minatour girl whit a ton of luck ¿Maybe I soft blocked some weird wey? Becoçause I can't read the book, the circule on the floor is on fire and to light up the thing around the circle I need to defeat the goht girl right¿

Reactions: Grex
3.60 star(s) 182 Votes