number15burgerking

Jul 24, 2022
I didn't find the solution to invite Jill to come back home after delaying it, sorry for potential reposting

I did the mission + talked to her once but didn't choose "yes" when asked to invite her
Now the game won't let me ask her once more, I tried lowering affection and talking to her again, going to the now furnished upstairs and try to talk to her again but no luck

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
sorry i don't know what is that
If you don't know what it is, then you're not using it.

Not being able to access the options means that either you don't know there is an options menu, or somehow your copy of the game is borked. If it's the latter, download a fresh copy of the game and extract it again from that.

Aaka ki

Feb 2, 2024
If you don't know what it is, then you're not using it.

Not being able to access the options means that either you don't know there is an options menu, or somehow your copy of the game is borked. If it's the latter, download a fresh copy of the game and extract it again from that.
i got only 3 new game , continue and exit

Aaka ki

Feb 2, 2024
That's the main menu when you start the game.
The options menu is available when you are actually in the game, under Settings. It's right under where you save the game.
only 2 option i can use in setting that is returns to title and and shutdown

number15burgerking

Jul 24, 2022
I didn't find the solution to invite Jill to come back home after delaying it, sorry for potential reposting

I did the mission + talked to her once but didn't choose "yes" when asked to invite her
Now the game won't let me ask her once more, I tried lowering affection and talking to her again, going to the now furnished upstairs and try to talk to her again but no luck
Nevermind, by rolling her dialogue many times, I got the option once more

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Reminds me of that other game (its name is evading me right now, reply to me if you remember it), the premise was similar and you could impregnate a furry.

Aizio

Dec 28, 2017
I once changed Krowly's clothes when I wanted to leave his house at night, Is there a way to revert back to previous default clothes? The one without the cloak.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I once changed Krowly's clothes when I wanted to leave his house at night, Is there a way to revert back to previous default clothes? The one without the cloak.
The same way you change his other equipment. Open the Equipment screen, select Krowly, then Change and go to Bodygear.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
For nipple fucking, impossible to get from Sandra during the "Tea and Milk" party the indice to find the temple and learn the soscotrash spell.
I can go to the temple, thanks to the walkthrough, but impossible to learn the spell...

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Is there any way to get a lot of lust reliably whenever I want? Like a skill or something? I guess you could just run and fight a tentacle monster but that is a chore same with crafting lust potion.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Is there any way to get a lot of lust reliably whenever I want? Like a skill or something? I guess you could just run and fight a tentacle monster but that is a chore same with crafting lust potion.
Go to the basement of Krowly's house and go to the bottom right corner. Hit enter and you'll be brought to a room with a bunch of characters standing in the middle. In there, there's a crystal ball. That ball increases lust by increments of 20 and 100

Reactions: avecaesar99
3.60 star(s) 182 Votes