Apr 7, 2017
Can't seem to get the big and green quest to start based on what the walkthrough says are the conditions, anyone else having that issue in this version?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can't seem to get the big and green quest to start based on what the walkthrough says are the conditions, anyone else having that issue in this version?
So, you learned the sleep spell, slept, then in the morning went over to talk to Eric as he's furiously practicing on the sword dummy and he didn't say anything different?

Apr 7, 2017
So, you learned the sleep spell, slept, then in the morning went over to talk to Eric as he's furiously practicing on the sword dummy and he didn't say anything different?
Yes, and I've got a save file right before the sleep spell gets learned where it repeatedly fails to trigger any sort of different conversation.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, and I've got a save file right before the sleep spell gets learned where it repeatedly fails to trigger any sort of different conversation.
Confirmed. I have no idea how you made it to Sunday night with only The Terrible Secret of Fiona Ironheart and Lost Delivery in your quest list, but I'm going to say there's some other qualifier necessary that isn't in the walkthrough PDF.

Even stranger, study the next night you get +2 experience, but you do not get the ice needles spell

Next night, same...

I thought maybe your lust level was an issue, fapped, brought that down, no change.
I thought maybe you were hungry was an issue, made food, ate it, no change

Then I read the walk through and remembered you're not learning ice needles because you're still level 2
so...

I have no clue, maybe boobsgames can puzzle something out from your save.

Starting fresh since I haven't started fresh with this release.

Level 2 me, after learning sleep, do not trigger Big Green either. Slept in bed instead of as a result of Faire Dust, same, no Big Green.

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes