DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I just started the game and have no fucken clue what to do, the walkthrough ain't any help since there is no order, any idea what quests is should do to at least get me on my feet to get some good skills and power ups?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I just started the game and have no fucken clue what to do, the walkthrough ain't any help since there is no order, any idea what quests is should do to at least get me on my feet to get some good skills and power ups?
The walkthrough is in order. Talk to the villagers. First quest is Where is Fina.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AugustYoung

Formerly 'richardyoung'
Jul 25, 2021
Well this game is broken. Slimes and faries don't give any xp, and a single goblin solo'd me, so I can't farm the levels needed to take on the busty slime (that supremely defeats me with her 140ish damage attacks while I try to fire arrows)
Couldn't find a place to buy weapons or armor in the town, either, so gearing up is impossible. If there's something else I'm supposed to be doing, it's not evident in the slightest.

Guess this game really is best experienced by just looking at the art online
Right-click, and you will see the quests. Complete them to gain experience and level up; defeating monsters does not grant experience. Additionally, improving your relationship with the villagers will unlock more quests.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Im looking around till i found a elf, goblin camp still cant find that sheep and someone missing and statue can heal.. i need to get back to home, sleep and looking around, the fight in game is hard the mob always come to mc.. if u defeated mob like slime other slime will come after wait when battle end and engage..
Sometimes Marvin the sheep is in the village, sometimes not. It's not a quest btw. That dialogue with Agniezka is can be repeatable triggered on several days.
The map is larger than you think.
Save before you enter a dangerous area.
The enemies are relentless, but can be evaded.
I always run through enemy infested areas, using terrain features to avoid them and lead them on a merry chase. If necessary, I run back out of the area, which will reset them to their starting position.
If others are adjacent after a fight, they will not attack until the last dialogue box is gone. Until then, they will keep pacing around. When they face the other direction, I click that last dialogue box and dash away in the opposite direction. (This will get easier once you get the Return spell.)
If you persevere, it will get easier once your MC levels up and learns more spells.

kingjames321

Jan 17, 2020
Sometimes Marvin the sheep is in the village, sometimes not. It's not a quest btw. That dialogue with Agniezka is can be repeatable triggered on several days.
The map is larger than you think.
Save before you enter a dangerous area.
The enemies are relentless, but can be evaded.
I always run through enemy infested areas, using terrain features to avoid them and lead them on a merry chase. If necessary, I run back out of the area, which will reset them to their starting position.
If others are adjacent after a fight, they will not attack until the last dialogue box is gone. Until then, they will keep pacing around. When they face the other direction, I click that last dialogue box and dash away in the opposite direction. (This will get easier once you get the Return spell.)
If you persevere, it will get easier once your MC levels up and learns more spells.
I just want to appreciate how you have been responding to and helping so many people who are getting stuck. I was checking through the pages and you keep popping up with answers. What a legend.

I salute you, PBS666.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Is there anymore new content with Nun Golem?

I haven't played for a while, so I don't know how much work is left on the game before it's done.

Also squirrel ! ️

• Wow
Reactions: Pamphlet

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022

I haven't played for a while, so I don't know how much work is left on the game before it's done.

Also squirrel ! ️
The nun golem as far as I'm aware is done. Here's the upgrades and what they do:
  • Pregnant belly
  • Fuckable nipples/big breast
  • Blowjob/puffy lips
  • Dump truck ass
At least that's what I remember. If I'm wrong someone will correct me. As for the games completion. Sounds like boobgames in the stages of wrapping and adding some fluff content. Main story is finished, no new major characters, and finishing existing content.

But like I said, there's also the fluff stuff like a few scenes that are chance encounters like the grand paladin gang bang in her tent, the recent meditation scenes and the new EricxAstra scene in the church on sundays

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Also squirrel ! ️
I've cameback after a year, is it worth it to download it again ? I mean is new update good?
The nun golem as far as I'm aware is done. Here's the upgrades and what they do:
  • Pregnant belly
  • Fuckable nipples/big breast
  • Blowjob/puffy lips
  • Dump truck ass
At least that's what I remember. If I'm wrong someone will correct me
Pretty certain CuriousWonder's got all the current available Nun Golem stuff down. There's really not much overall that can be done with it.
More may come in future, but I don't recall anything from Boobsgames saying their will.

I've cameback after a year, is it worth it to download it again ? I mean is new update good?
:rolleyes:
There's been at least a dozen updates in that time.
Look at the changelog and decide for yourself.

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes