velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi velesk, to me "Small bug fixes concerning loading saves from previous versions" mean fatal crashes with all my previous saves, in castle as in the beach.
Is it fixed now? I have made some fixes to it, but it is hard to say if all problems were corrected.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is it fixed now? I have made some fixes to it, but it is hard to say if all problems were corrected.
Not in this version, in fact before don't remember having this issues, just now. I tried to take a capture of the error message, but is in spanish.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Not in this version, in fact before don't remember having this issues, just now. I tried to take a capture of the error message, but is in spanish.
Well, the saves got a new structure between v2.9 and v2.8 (I think). So if they are from older versions of the game, it is not a bug but it is expected. If they are from previous version, than it is a bug.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, the saves got a new structure between v2.9 and v2.8 (I think). So if they are from older versions of the game, it is not a bug but it is expected. If they are from previous version, than it is a bug.
I can't see from what version was each one, but judging by the days, are from way back. Last one in castle is from day 488, but also crashes saves from as far as day 300 or even day 77.

AlexGodrik

Nov 30, 2019
Велеск. Будет ли в игре реализована галерея? 5 сохранений на все сцены не хватает)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am currently stuck outside of the map after a crash, is there a way to "teleport" somewhere pathable so I can continue the game?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes