AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't worry, there will be a lot of content from all different angles. When I do harem content, people write me they want ntr, when I do ntr, other people write me they want harem. There is already a lot of harem stuff in the game and very little ntr, so I'm adding it now. It is very difficult to have such a big game and focus only on one type of content - it will start repeating itself very fast.
The problem is that there still some scenes that no matter what, we cannot avoid that, i'm ok if you give the choice to the players to choose one or another for example with the pyia or lana, but still there is stuff that we NEED to do and cannot avoid for example with luthien daughter and this update. In my opinion, if you do only one kind of choice in the update (since look like you like both ntr and harem) you are shooting yourself in the foot, if you want have both ntr and harem in your game, do both choices in the update and not just one, in this update everyone that love ntr is in love, while the guys that don't like are angry. This kind of update just focusing in just one kind of choice, is bad, for example, since the beggining i liked the game, we could play as a bad guy, but he was the one that got all the pussy for himself, but since these last updates, i gonna be complete honest, i have lost interest in the game, since that content is not for me and there is no way to avoid or do any different choices of any of this.

"It is very difficult to have such a big game and focus only on one type of content - it will start repeating itself very fast."

If the content is good and everyone like, i don't see why it cannot repeat itself, not everything need to be complete new, sometimes if you change the formula, that only fuck up the end result.

Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
I am finding it hard to move around with the mouse. Is it possible for the option to add arrow key movement? AWSD or normal arrows on keyboard.

Reactions: laut6991

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Did the game save file is stable or am i need to start a new game after a new update?
In general, saves are considered stable and transferable between version, until stated otherwise. Press F1 in game to see FAQ how to transfer them and what issues it may cause.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
The game should be tagged appropriately, with both "cheating" and "ntr" so people understand what they are getting into and not have unrealistic expectations.

Keep doing what you are doing dev. I like your direction, from the beginning to be clear. The new characters also look much better.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I think Alisbeth is bugged. I tried both the peaceful ending routes and she will not leave the castle at the end of the event chain. She remains in front of the bookcase repeating the line of dialogue about needing to leave if you talk to her.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I think Alisbeth is bugged. I tried both the peaceful ending routes and she will not leave the castle at the end of the event chain. She remains in front of the bookcase repeating the line of dialogue about needing to leave if you talk to her.
Thanks, I will look into it.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
can you come back after sailing to the Island in WoL?
The "Island" start is currently stand-alone. You cannot go from it back to the main game. In the future, it will be part of the main game and you will be bale to return from it.

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
The "Island" start is currently stand-alone. You cannot go from it back to the main game. In the future, it will be part of the main game and you will be bale to return from it.
I didn't use the island start, I just play the main game to a point the MC have to flee to the island, but now I think im stuck at spoiled princess training quest, all the training has completed the quest won't progress...

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I didn't use the island start, I just play the main game to a point the MC have to flee to the island, but now I think im stuck at spoiled princess training quest, all the training has completed the quest won't progress...
Yeah, that is the end of the game in a current version and more content will follow in next versions. You cannot go back from there. Unless you have a premium code and use developer's console (Alt+D), but that could break some quests and people on the island stay there.

Reactions: nweiss

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Don't worry, there will be a lot of content from all different angles. When I do harem content, people write me they want ntr, when I do ntr, other people write me they want harem. There is already a lot of harem stuff in the game and very little ntr, so I'm adding it now. It is very difficult to have such a big game and focus only on one type of content - it will start repeating itself very fast.
Thanks for the answer and as you know I really liked your game so far and even spent a lot of time bug hunting. But still for the time being the Island trip is just a waste of time and not interesting for harem lovers. There is no content at all for your original harem fans in your latest episode, just pimping your love interests and also pimping new girls (ofc the ntr crowd is pleased). The game turned from a huge harem game with pregnancy and some avoidable niche content like futa and cucking into 100 % cucking in the latest episode. The focus completely shifted so much, that it is not enjoyable any more for me. I hope, that you will change your set course, because the content you're producing right now has got a completely different fanbase, while you alienate your original fans and supporters by catering exclusively to the ntr lovers for the time being.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for the answer and as you know I really liked your game so far and even spent a lot of time bug hunting. But still for the time being the Island trip is just a waste of time and not interesting for harem lovers. There is no content at all for your original harem fans in your latest episode, just pimping your love interests and also pimping new girls (ofc the ntr crowd is pleased). The game turned from a huge harem game with pregnancy and some avoidable niche content like futa and cucking into 100 % cucking in the latest episode. The focus completely shifted so much, that it is not enjoyable any more for me. I hope, that you will change your set course, because the content you're producing right now has got a completely different fanbase, while you alienate your original fans and supporters by catering exclusively to the ntr lovers for the time being.
If you really want, I can put in an option for Penelope to not accept any customers permanently, so she can be kept for a player. There is already an option to not pimp your companions - it is optional and you don't have to do it. But the rest of the brothel will work as it is. A lot of people wrote me that they want something like this in the game and I try to cast as wide range as possible for everyone to play the game. If I focus only on one type of fetish, people would not play it.

Also, If you just lock player's action into one, specific role, it would limit the story telling. I want Penelope to be kind of player's agent and ticket in Freeport's noble society. She would basically befriend local ruler and his family and it will open up for the player. If she is locked in player's harem and forbidden to interact with others, how ill she do it?

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
If you really want, I can put in an option for Penelope to not accept any customers permanently, so she can be kept for a player. There is already an option to not pimp your companions - it is optional and you don't have to do it. But the rest of the brothel will work as it is. A lot of people wrote me that they want something like this in the game and I try to cast as wide range as possible for everyone to play the game. If I focus only on one type of fetish, people would not play it.

Also, If you just lock player's action into one, specific role, it would limit the story telling. I want Penelope to be kind of player's agent and ticket in Freeport's noble society. She would basically befriend local ruler and his family and it will open up for the player. If she is locked in player's harem and forbidden to interact with others, how ill she do it?
I get the idea, but still see it from a different perspective. Some people love pimping and cucking, others find it disgusting and don't enjoy it at all. The ntr crowd is a loud minority.
Right now the pendulum is swinging way too much to the cuckolding side. There is hardly enjoyable content for harem lovers for the time being on the island. I'm also not the only one saying this.
I know that pimping the player's love interests is optional. But all those special roles like greeter and so on also require them to display themselves naked in the public. You can go even further with allowing them to offer handjobs and blowjobs, but all of this is content for the ntr crowd. (Why do they have to be the player's love interests he brought with him? Why it isn't possible to assign bought slaves to these public roles?)

Just think a moment about it: what exactly is for harem lovers to do on the island of Freeport for the time being? All you can do is fuck some random saleswomen in the back street. While all the other content is for the ntr crowd. Like this you'll be losing fans. Because this is completely different from the gameplay on the mainland.
You've already added two different personalities for Penelope to be trained. Why not making one (the "wild" one) for the ntr crowd, and the other more tame one for the harem lovers.

I don't have a huge problem with the brothel, but special characters like Penelope should be optional to pimp out and also offer a completely different route. I'm glad, that you want to implement an option to keep Penelope for the player.
She can still interact with Freeports patrician society, after all she's a noble women, too. And these people are rich and bored. They love doing conversation with equals, gossip around and since the island probably isn't that big, they already know each other and are happy to see a new face. She doesn't have to sleep around like some hoe in order to introduce the player character to these people. She can still be a valuable asset without being a hoe.
Penelope is another love interest actually and a lot of people will not like to pimp her like the rest of the slave women. Also really check out the content so far on the island, it's like 95 % ntr, while only a few random saleswomen are for those, who don't like to play as a cuck. This is totally unblanaced and so far you only please the ntr people.

Your winning formula so far was creating this nice little fantasy world, adding a male mc, who was able to accumulate a rather large harem, to corrupt women and to impregnate them together with some role play elements and lots of different quests (hours of gameplay so far and I wasn't bored by the content at all - there is even lots of unfinished business on the mainland left like the female village shop owner or the tavern owner and not to forget the unfinished content in the temple and so on).
But in Freeport there is none of that content so far, most of your fans used to enjoy. Instead we have this new game episode in Freeport for people who enjoy to make their mc to lick cum out of whores after clients used them. Seriously wtf?! I know this is also optional, but I can only adivse you, people who demand more and more cringe content, will not improve your game, but will make a niche shitshow out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terenass

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021

Why not make something like in ludus master where you can tell your wife when you tell her when she works if she can fuck men or only women and also if she gives hanjob, oral, or if she can have sex with them

P.d: English is not my native languague

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I find it funny how some people are speaking authoritatively on which people are velesk's "old fanbase" and which group is the "loud minority" over completely optional interactions. Even after velesk wrote that "a lot of people" wrote to him about what kind of content they want...
I guess the idea of reading the changelog and skipping updates that is not to their taste didn't dawn on their mind.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes