velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem. after fucking the queen the journal send me to the avatar of lust but she is disappeared. is a bug? here is a save file..
The avatar is in your room. This is planned and it is part of the quest. But I see the confusion, it can cause, so I will place a hint about this in the quest text.

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if I've come across a bug. I'm trying to unlock the Academy of Magic. I have the quest started and Elaine has sent me to talk to her sister about it, but the sister just asks if I have any knowledge about the Academy and is disappointed when I say no. Am I missing something?

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I can't progress on the orc camp, when i click on Garrona nothing happens, any way to fix this?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if I've come across a bug. I'm trying to unlock the Academy of Magic. I have the quest started and Elaine has sent me to talk to her sister about it, but the sister just asks if I have any knowledge about the Academy and is disappointed when I say no. Am I missing something?
Academy of magic is unlocked through Lust magic quest. See the wikia page few posts above for quests guide

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
Academy of magic is unlocked through Lust magic quest. See the wikia page few posts above for quests guide
Thank you! For clarity's sake, I studied exactly 5 times and got the Lusty Elven Maid quest instead. I studied one more time after reading this and got the Lust magic quest. All set :)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Here's the save.
Thanks, I found the bug and corrected it in a next version. In your case, you can open dev console with Alt+D (premium code must be activated), in a left list, select "44-Orc Shaman (Garrona)" and in a small list "Events" on the right, find item called "into". Select it and than check option "Primed" below it.

Reactions: safadobr

Klingon

Aug 8, 2020
in the dungeon the enemies are out of bounds and because of that I cant progress at all in the dungeon and now i cant even come out of the dungeon. can you fix that please?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
in the dungeon the enemies are out of bounds and because of that I cant progress at all in the dungeon and now i cant even come out of the dungeon. can you fix that please?
Which dungeon is that? Can you send me a save as an attachment here?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes