velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Excluding cellphone CPUs like the atom / arm
The last desktop/laptop CPU that was 32 bit was manufactured in 2004 (released in 2002. discontinued in 2004).
The odds of someone on this site using a 32bit processor to run windows / linux are extremely slim. (they might have a 32bit CPU on their smartphone if it is really old. but very unlikely)

Vanishly few people might be running a 32bit OS on their 64bit processor. But there is absolutely no reason to do so.

You should make proper 64bit builds instead of LAA.
64bit builds are proven to be vastly more stable, although microsoft and other large companies are not certain why. There are various theories.

Aside from that, 64bit is more secure and faster. It uses more CPU resources (for example 32bit only has 3/8th as many math registers as 64bit. so if you are operating at 32bit you are losing performance).
Speed difference varies by the program from almost nothing, to 300% faster, depending on the app and its needs.
They are still somewhat common in certain parts of the world. I have started making all these projects on a 32bit machine and that is why it was all developed with DirectX 9 and .NET 4. Now I have a 64bit, but it would be not too simple to migrate everything to DirectX 10 or 11. It would cause a lot of bugs and other problems. But I agree I will have to be done at some point.

Reactions: pootin

psy_reaver

Apr 21, 2022
Got the same errors trying to start new games on Ludus, Holly and Warlock. only Total seduction works for me. Is the a work around from this 'index' parameter?
OOps ok finally got it running, had to set the 'anti-aliasing' to 8x for it to work. hope this helps

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
They are still somewhat common in certain parts of the world.
I find this highly doubtful due to
1. planned obsolescence. They were designed to fail after 3 to 5 years. After 18+ years most of it should already have broken

2. lack of compatible hardware. everything else on the mobo that goes with them also had planned obsolescence. good luck actually finding DDR2 ram for sale or a still working HDD that uses IDE cable. etc (you can still order DDR2 online, but it is actually even more expensive than modern ram since it is now a rare commodity and targetting only those who must get it. like a factory who has 50k$ worth of software locked to a specific machine and they can't move it to another machine. And it won't be in an amount that can be said to be "common")

3. hardware distribution statistics I have seen.

They might still exist. But should be pretty rare.
I have started making all these projects on a 32bit machine
how many years ago was it? since as you said, you already switched to 64bit
also are you sure it was a 32 bit CPU and not a 32bit OS on a 64bit CPU? did you run CPUz to verify that the CPU itself is 32bit on the old computer you had? in the 5 to 10 years ago range a lot of people I knew had 64bit CPU but were running 32bit windows because this is what came bundled with their PC. They had no idea that they actually had 64bit hardware and the manufacture just saved 10$ by giving them the 32bit version of windows.

Aug 14, 2016
I'm running into a weird bug in Jake's story. There's certain maps where NPCs will load into each other, and Jake can't move anywhere. The game doesn't fully crash, you can move the camera around and open up the menus. But you're always stuck and have to load from a previous save. It only happens in a few maps (beach, church, hairdresser and nightclub so far) but it happens every time you go to that map. Does anyone know what's causing that or how to fix it?

Reactions: umad56

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm running into a weird bug in Jake's story. There's certain maps where NPCs will load into each other, and Jake can't move anywhere. The game doesn't fully crash, you can move the camera around and open up the menus. But you're always stuck and have to load from a previous save. It only happens in a few maps (beach, church, hairdresser and nightclub so far) but it happens every time you go to that map. Does anyone know what's causing that or how to fix it?
...play the correct game...
this certainly is the wrong thread for this

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
*Whistles nonchalantly*

Don't mind me.... :giggle:
new edition out.

Sylvia Futa NTR.jpg

'As mentioned in previous posts, there is a lot of new content. New character - a moon elf rogue Sylvia was added with a first half of her quest line. She will appear at your castle at day 15. She is an optional futa character' - Mike Velesk via patreon.

*Continues whistling nonchalantly*

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Now, the real question is if our good delicious dark elf Sylvia can get the princess MC preggers. Or better yet, doing so whilst carrying the princess's royal brood herself.

That army isn't gonna just build itself, after all.

Reactions: Icarus Media

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I currently have this quest to do. But I don't know who to ask about the Temple, can you help me please ?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, I see that this game still has problems. I attack the bandit camp, start to enter, and crash. Every version has its problems. For me, this game is oblivious.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
After trying the new update I have various things to comment:

-First of all poor Hesy, jailed for being a lesbian and now that she is free she is even more ignored than before haha, to be fair thought she would be the first to truly have some action with the castle maids.

-Second the content with Sylvia is kinda meh, she only has sex in one place with different people and the escalation is quite fast. To be fair I kinda feel like the weirdest thing is that I have to personally give Sylvia permission to go after x character, even more when she has some bad intentions.

I think it would be more natural if you could obtain information on her and by learning about her you could accelerate that she leaves, on the other hand while she stays she would try to seduce the girls, for example if she can only seduce girls with low devotion/love, except the priestess that it would be time related, the current way would be nice as an alternative for those that wanna have full control over everything, but the game needs more dynamism.

In fact her quest would be more interesting if she was mindcontrolling the girls and made her help her and follow her, she could have been aiming for the artifact all along to make some sort of ritual and have some effects if she succeeds. But that's just me and my imagination.

-Third and related to dynamism for now we didn't encounter any situation that made us actually have to react, no being invaded, no pressure from the queen, nothing. I feel that this is the point that the game lacks the most, to this day it feels like a free roam game and in a general sense it's okay, but we as a player need some kind of pressure.

-Fourth and going back to Sylvia... NPC's having sex should generate favour, Moriana is the avatar of lust and she would be pleased by that situation no matter if you are in it.

That's all.

Reactions: MrZang
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes