Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Moin Mike Velesk,
the Google translations do not work. I have set the game to German but the texts are all still in English.
The other languages don't work either.

Ahoy from the Baltic Sea

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Moin Mike Velesk,
the Google translations do not work. I have set the game to German but the texts are all still in English.
The other languages don't work either.

Ahoy from the Baltic Sea
Strange. It works for me. Did you clicked "Activate" button next to the languages?

mumudark

Nov 23, 2016
Well, I see that this game still has problems. I attack the bandit camp, start to enter, and crash. Every version has its problems. For me, this game is oblivious.
I had this problem, and I think it turned out to be a matter of the path having an unconventional (in English terms) letter in it. I moved the folder closer to the root drive letter (fx "C:\WoL\"), and the crashes stopped. Havn't played this version yet though, so I cannot say with 100 % certainty that it was the cause and the solution that did the trick.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
And did you try to Update the Driver?
Most Graphic errors are related to outdated Graphic card drivers apparently
Yes I have, and it's not like Nvidia is going to have an article called "optimization added for Warlock Of Lust and Dating My Daughter 5! Enjoy the extra 5fps!" It's probably something stupid and coming from the dev's side of things.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
lol ive got to end of convent stuff still need to finish two of elven queens daughters corrupt bitchy queen get cumdropflower and get alchemist any help would be great thanks

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes