PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there a bug in the beginning when you raid the monastery? When you defeat the priestess, but don't leave and instead click off the map to stay there, you have no way to exit. I just wanted to see if I could free the girl, but I that happens automatically. Another question I have is what happens to the kid when the girl gives birth?

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is there a bug in the beginning when you raid the monastery? When you defeat the priestess, but don't leave and instead click off the map to stay there, you have no way to exit. I just wanted to see if I could free the girl, but I that happens automatically. Another question I have is what happens to the kid when the girl gives birth?
Thanks. You should not be able to exit the map after combat, so it is a bug. I have no idea what happens to kid. They go to some nursing home or something :)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. You should not be able to exit the map after combat, so it is a bug. I have no idea what happens to kid. They go to some nursing home or something :)
Aww. No private army of your progeny bringing in new initiates for your new lust religion. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

x1055

Oct 8, 2021
Repeating question here as am not really sure whether to ask this in this thread? or in the Life of Holly thread? as the latter thread doesn't seem updated anymore and besides the games are consolidated onto this one...

Is life of holly female protagonist still in the works? or is it already dropped?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Repeating question here as am not really sure whether to ask this in this thread? or in the Life of Holly thread? as the latter thread doesn't seem updated anymore and besides the games are consolidated onto this one...

Is life of holly female protagonist still in the works? or is it already dropped?
It is not officially dropped, but I'm focusing on other games right now, as they seem to be more popular among patrons. But it is possible it will get more updates in the future.

Reactions: x1055

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I found a couple of bugs with the new NPC Sylvia:

1. You can only approve of her talking to 3 girls before the option to initiate the dialogue for any other girls disappearing. She only 'woos' those girls, but beacuse I didn't disapprove beforehand, she still talks to all the available females.

2. Princess Lana bugs out if you join them. while the scene still plays, a random guy from the tavern just appears sitting in the air, halfway through the wall. This happened when you join either the blowjob or sex scene.

3. The "Can you trust a moon elf" quest stays completed over multiple save files. I found this after a loaded an old save to get Sylvia back, but the quest was now present in these older saves. The only solution I found was to quit and reopen it, which fixed it I guess.

All in all, I like the new character, but besides some tweaks, it would be cool if there was an option to approve of her wooing all characters or not when you first meet her. Something like "you have many charming people here, mind if I strike up a converstion with them?"
1. Yeah of course (will woo all people)
2. Sure, just be civil (will talk, but not woo right away)
3. Please just keep to your own business (no to all girls)

Otherwise I've enjoyed quite a lot of the game so far, needs so polish on pathing and dialogue, but still pretty good!
Edit, I will attach a save too, this has the 3 girls bug, the lana bug, and you should be able to see the quest bug if you try to load a save after completeing that quest. View attachment save06.dat

Lsxyz2

Mar 30, 2019
Please, could some of you kindly share a full save of latest version or, at least, of the previous one?

Thanks

Nov 23, 2017
Man, thank you so much for making the change that allows more than 2 GB of ram. The game was crashing on me so much before that, it was unplayable for me. Now though, the game runs without even a single crash or error, smooth as butter.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Small bug report:
If you have one masseuse + brother servant, and if they both are serving a client at the same time only one of the clients show up.
1658344795009.png
They are probably sharing the same object, and only one of them is rendered.

Bonus:
There is also a bug when selecting "cum on" a breeder cleaning the bull. You have no menu option to leave the animation and get stuck.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Small bug report:
If you have one masseuse + brother servant, and if they both are serving a client at the same time only one of the clients show up.
They are probably sharing the same object, and only one of them is rendered.

Bonus:
There is also a bug when selecting "cum on" a breeder cleaning the bull. You have no menu option to leave the animation and get stuck.
Thanks for reporting. It will be fixed in a next version.

Reactions: Meaning Less
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes