AugustaDiabolita

Dec 17, 2021
The Seeds of Corruption quest is broken. After planting the moon rose, trying to play the mandolin snaps Alexandra to the player character and she goes back to the bench, without a conversation. The quest is soft locked

Last edited:
Reactions: HansLuft

lux.l001

Jan 8, 2024
i've scanned through all the recent files, but is there a full gallery saves folder zip somewhere? pls post it up here if you have, love the game, thank you.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I'm also having a problem with princess in training. there are two of them in my quest log and I can't seem to progress the quest. I'm stuck at her complaining about having to paint pottery. can't see a way to fix this other than restarting the game...

1714201733170.png

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm also having a problem with princess in training. there are two of them in my quest log and I can't seem to progress the quest. I'm stuck at her complaining about having to paint pottery. can't see a way to fix this other than restarting the game...

View attachment 3578581
can you sent me the save? here or in the private message.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
can you sent me the save? here or in the private message.
Yeah, seems that princess quest is bugged while she is in the shack, as she keeps repeating bit about selling all her things (with -10 to pride stat) before doing anything else. I was able to progres the quest, but she keeps saying this same thing 3-7 times before saying something else that does progress the quest.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
No problem great game btw save for this bug
It seems to be working as intended. You just need to go there from time to time and interact with her (only once per day). After some time, the game will progress.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
It seems to be working as intended. You just need to go there from time to time and interact with her (only once per day). After some time, the game will progress.
That is true, but interactions with her also trigger her "I've spent all my possessions, I am good at art, this is what peasants do" (-10 pride) interaction repeatedly. It is possible to progress to her moving into castle, but some people won't be persistent enough to get to it, and there is definitely a bug there.

Update: Also the quest related to Lana did not progress after she moved to castle, still has "Visit her from time to time".

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes