holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
Sorry, but I noticed a few bugs
1.1-The girls in the farmer's house, after a "night with two" get stuck in the aisle.
1.2-Once the farmer stayed at the table, after "using the essence in the food" and the dinner itself.
2.1-The character may get stuck in some objects.
2.2-The character can get stuck in the passageway by himself.
3.1-The quest with Princess Lana is not progressing, after "talking to her in the kitchen".
3.2-A night with Princess Lana and the use of the red pill, stops at "help her".

And the question:
Where can I find a forest to create an outpost?(I found this place, thank you)

If necessary, I will try to make screenshots of such moments

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, but I noticed a few bugs
1.1-The girls in the farmer's house, after a "night with two" get stuck in the aisle.
1.2-Once the farmer stayed at the table, after "using the essence in the food" and the dinner itself.
2.1-The character may get stuck in some objects.
2.2-The character can get stuck in the passageway by himself.
3.1-The quest with Princess Lana is not progressing, after "talking to her in the kitchen".
3.2-A night with Princess Lana and the use of the red pill, stops at "help her".

And the question:
Where can I find a forest to create an outpost?(I found this place, thank you)

If necessary, I will try to make screenshots of such moments
Thanks for reporting, I will look into the bugs.

- Talking with Lana in the kitchen - you have to talk with her multiple times. Each time you talk, her pride will lower and after some threshold, the quest will progress.

- The place for the outpost is behind the tavern at the village. There is a sign post that can be used to build the outpost.

- I have changed the pathing algorithm in a recent Life of Holly update and this also have an effect on WOL. Hopefully, it can prevent most stucking issues.

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for reporting, I will look into the bugs.

- Talking with Lana in the kitchen - you have to talk with her multiple times. Each time you talk, her pride will lower and after some threshold, the quest will progress.

- The place for the outpost is behind the tavern at the village. There is a sign post that can be used to build the outpost.

- I have changed the pathing algorithm in a recent Life of Holly update and this also have an effect on WOL. Hopefully, it can prevent most stucking issues.
Thanks.
But here's the problem with Lana, her pride is 0, and love has reached the maximum.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
if you already planted it, it should be on a small patch right next to Alexandra (close to her bench)
There is a bug with the moon rose, if you plant it with the shovel, and click on the shovel again and plant it again, you won't be able to click on the moon rose anymore to sing to it.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Lana in the tavern is also bugged. When you try to do anything with her you and her walk to the table next to them and just bugs out.

aprco

Oct 28, 2020
cuando comienzo un nuevo juego, aparece el siguiente mensaje. ¿Alguien sabe cómo arreglarlo?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes