Echelus

Feb 19, 2018
game crashes on launch, "Life of Holly unhandled exception has occurred". How can I fix this?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
where to find moon rose? i raid many times for that relic and no drop? its bug ?
I have checked it and it works for me correctly. Where exactly is the bug? If you travel to the moon rose vault and click on the reliquary, you should see end dungeon message, where at the loot should be "moon rose". If you open your inventory, you should have a moon rose. Is it not there?

naabii

May 16, 2017
I'm getting an error as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To everyone else getting error messages, what OS are you using? I'm using Windows 7 (64 bit). Are there people who have it working that are using the same OS?

I tried both the 1.0 version linked here and the 1.2 version from the website, and both gave errors.

I'm on Windows 7 as well, and i wonder if it could be because we can't have DirectX 12? All those error messages seem to have something todo with directX3D, the latest direct X version, not supported by windows 7. I don't know much about those thing, could it be possible?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
velesk
Fist, i wanna say, Great Work, like always, Another very good update...
Next, Like always, Agayn, we all need start from begging? When you finaly fix this problem?

Reactions: darkknightrising77

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I'm on Windows 7 as well, and i wonder if it could be because we can't have DirectX 12? All those error messages seem to have something todo with directX3D, the latest direct X version, not supported by windows 7. I don't know much about those thing, could it be possible?
Nah... Not, it is not... You problemn with anyfing else, cus i use Win XP, and not have any problem :)

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
velesk You should really work on making the old saves compatible. With each update, the perspective of having to replay all the scenarios again makes me question if I want to continue with your game, even though I love it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
velesk
Fist, i wanna say, Great Work, like always, Another very good update...
Next, Like always, Agayn, we all need start from begging? When you finaly fix this problem?
For me at least, in this update i was able to use my old saves without any problem, i just needed to copy and paste the old saves in this new one. I was not using the Cracked Premium version (just the normal one), maybe that was your problem??

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk You should really work on making the old saves compatible. With each update, the perspective of having to replay all the scenarios again makes me question if I want to continue with your game, even though I love it.
Saves from previous version should work with this one. I have tested it on several and they all worked.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes