Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Also in the Life of Holly Mode, when I try to start the Jake version, it keeps crashing. Any suggestions?

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
I am sorry for my bad english.
I have an error when I try to give a new game or load a game I get an error
View attachment 941844

Sorry to ask too but I have the same problem for the 1.0 and 1.1 versions (I didn't check the older versions) but everything works fine for total seduction, does anyone know a solution?
And Life of Holly (only for the Holly scenario) and Ludus master seem to work fine

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm getting an error as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To everyone else getting error messages, what OS are you using? I'm using Windows 7 (64 bit). Are there people who have it working that are using the same OS?

I tried both the 1.0 version linked here and the 1.2 version from the website, and both gave errors.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm happy to see that this time old saves work just fine!
How can I found the new scenes, besides the orc camp?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm happy to see that this time old saves work just fine!
Well, you are really lucky, even the dev said that the old saves will probably not work (mine don't). And since i don't have patience to start all over again, i will wait a little more.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, you are really lucky, even the dev said that the old saves will probably not work (mine don't). And since i don't have patience to start all over again, i will wait a little more.
In fact, that's the first time that worked. Maybe velesk didn't changed internal mechanics this time. Or I'm going to have a bad bad surprise when advanced in game...

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Once again, there is a save included, that will start you right at the new content. You just need to speak with the scribe and you can immediately travel to the orcish village, where all the new scenes are. Also, you can go to the Temple of Lust, initiate Diana and immediately see all the new breeding room content. No one does have to start from the beginning. It is really simple.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
WTF... Why from 1.0 jump immididatly to 1.2? O_O
You serious... Every f..uking time? Save agayn not working??????????????
There was another update, just here the game was not updated (the dev is not active here), and yeah, for me the save don't work too, and i don't like using other people saves.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Once again, there is a save included, that will start you right at the new content. You just need to speak with the scribe and you can immediately travel to the orcish village, where all the new scenes are. Also, you can go to the Temple of Lust, initiate Diana and immediately see all the new breeding room content. No one does have to start from the beginning. It is really simple.
Bulshit!!!! You "inculsed" save just from begging... No any girls have or other things...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I realy love you games man... For real... But start you games every time from begging... NO COMMENTS...

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Hey! Maybe someone can help me, two things.

1. The new location, the convent, is really nice. But is there a way to survive the second ritual? Getting a girl to follow (from the orc quest) still gets me killed after the sex, or is this intended?

2. Is the countess quest unfinished? Tried another route this time (tell the countess everything, lure inquisitor to the basement). The combat starts as normal, but I can't attack either of them. After the countess wins the fight between the two nothing happens for several minutes. Bug?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hey! Maybe someone can help me, two things.

1. The new location, the convent, is really nice. But is there a way to survive the second ritual? Getting a girl to follow (from the orc quest) still gets me killed after the sex, or is this intended?

2. Is the countess quest unfinished? Tried another route this time (tell the countess everything, lure inquisitor to the basement). The combat starts as normal, but I can't attack either of them. After the countess wins the fight between the two nothing happens for several minutes. Bug?
1. I think no... It BAD ENDING #1
2. No. I also have Bug... In prev Version, 1.0, i not have this Bug... So Dev agayn broke his game...

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes