Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Right. Retrieving the artifacts for Jennyfer doesn't actually advance her questline for me. All she does is sell those potions at her camp. Is this a known bug?

EDIT: Works on an earlier save. I think the issue is with the elf scout, since they spawn dungeons with nothing but gold in the lootboxes. Maybe buying that also made the Reliquary boxes return nothing.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
F***ing Bullshit! Agayn, Saves from prev version not work!

AGAYN!

I try use my saves from 0.75 on 0.9 and it not work...

And now i try use 0.9 saves on 1.0 and what you think... YES, it agayn not working... F*** this Game...

• Angry
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Right. Retrieving the artifacts for Jennyfer doesn't actually advance her questline for me.
Thanks for reporting, it is indeed a bug. It happen when you have a quest with jennyfer running and a dungeon from scout is generated. It will be corrected in a next version.

F***ing Bullshit! Agayn, Saves from prev version not work!
Of course they don't. The game is in development and the structure of saves may change from version to version. That is common for all games in development - they invalidate saves from previous version. I don't think I know a single game that can transfer saves between version while in development. Frankly, it is nearly impossible to implement. For example, you cannot have information in saves about a character that is not yet in the game and will be added in a next version.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Of course they don't. The game is in development and the structure of saves may change from version to version. That is common for all games in development - they invalidate saves from previous version. I don't think I know a single game that can transfer saves between version while in development. Frankly, it is nearly impossible to implement. For example, you cannot have information in saves about a character that is not yet in the game and will be added in a next version.
It's a bad habit made by being used to Renp'y games, where usually saves keep working between updates.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
It's a bad habit made by being used to Renp'y games, where usually saves keep working between updates.
Yeah, I know. The difference is that Renply is a closed/finished environment so the save structure does not change. The games are in development there, not the renply platform. In my case, the entire platform is in development, so the save structure does change. Also, in a visual novel style game, the story is linear so you just save and continue in a next version. In my games, which are more open-world, anything depends on everything else. So if I change a quest in a new version, all characters from previous version may react differently to it. And this behaviour effect was not present in the old save file, so entire story-line may now collapse.

Reactions: Lachoon and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, I know. The difference is that Renply is a closed/finished environment so the save structure does not change. The games are in development there, not the renply platform. In my case, the entire platform is in development, so the save structure does change. Also, in a visual novel style game, the story is linear so you just save and continue in a next version. In my games, which are more open-world, anything depends on everything else. So if I change a quest in a new version, all characters from previous version may react differently to it. And this behaviour effect was not present in the old save file, so entire story-line may now collapse.
I'm completly ignorant of technical matters, but supposed that something like that would be the issue here. Something similar happend with Adventures Of Willy D., but in that case the game is so big and gameplay is so advanced that a new replay in every update would be insane. At the moment with WoL it's still suitable, even enjoyable.

D

Deleted member 2248006

There is only ring that can be equipped and you need to first get hair from Dale to equip it.
Thanks, also I had problems with drinking potions, like I open my inventory and click on potion during combat, but nothing happens. And bumping into trees can smt cause lags.

Anyway I liked the game despite the fact that I held pretty low expectations toward it, for now 9/10, I just hope that there will be more options for slave, cause apart from the priestess, I can't train anyone else. Like I thought I could train the captured princess, or maybe enslave Yennefer. Idk, but overall its good, and it would be great if the torture room can be expanded + and cinematic mode will be added for sex scenes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
My experience thus far has been a lot of bugs. Mostly memory bugs, game using too much memory, crashing UI components, and then crashing the game itself.

I've also encountered a bug that, after doing the moon rose quest, now any quest I do that involves looting something, the loot is always a moon rose, and upon getting that fake moon rose, the game fucks itself and eventually crashes (ex: the mage girl's quest, I got the first thing for her, but now I can only get moon roses that bust the game).

I feel like I've seen 80% of the content, which was pretty decent, but I have no way of knowing as I can't progress in a few quests and I do not know what those open up to.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
My experience thus far has been a lot of bugs. Mostly memory bugs, game using too much memory, crashing UI components, and then crashing the game itself.

I've also encountered a bug that, after doing the moon rose quest, now any quest I do that involves looting something, the loot is always a moon rose, and upon getting that fake moon rose, the game fucks itself and eventually crashes (ex: the mage girl's quest, I got the first thing for her, but now I can only get moon roses that bust the game).
The inventory bugs and memory problems has been introduced in a last version and will be corrected in a next version. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes, things like this skip debugging.

how far can you go with the domina in the version for ludus master?
It is a first version, so not really far. There are only few scenes when you train household girl and you order her to do etiquette lessons with domina.

Reactions: iron4doves

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
what's the trigger for starting "red lust"? I've not seen anything that leads to the vampire/inquisitor and no one is offering any quests. As far as I know I've completed everything else.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
what's the trigger for starting "red lust"? I've not seen anything that leads to the vampire/inquisitor and no one is offering any quests. As far as I know I've completed everything else.
The inquisitor should be sitting at the tavern in the village next to your castle after day 10. Talk to her to start the quest.
how to avoid defeat during the second ritual
the quest "All-Mother".
thanks
Don't do the second ritual. It is not mandatory and you have been warned by other characters about it. There is no other way to avoid death.

Reactions: q96b
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes