grom76

Jul 3, 2017
Question velesk
Is there a plan to be adding caPtured females from missions to castle dungeon for breeding purposes and is there any more planed interactions with Morriana.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Question velesk
Is there a plan to be adding caPtured females from missions to castle dungeon for breeding purposes and is there any more planed interactions with Morriana.
Unfortunately, due to patreon rules, I cannot add scenes that deal with forced sex. So no breeding with captured enemies. That is why breeding is currently done only with willing participants - females that have already agreed to join you.
There are more scenes with Morriana planned, but I have no specific time table so I don't know when.

grom76

Jul 3, 2017
To bad would love to have couple of Amazon's and archers and assasins in the dungeon to brake and breed but I understand.

Danzeken

Oct 20, 2017
well i have an idea. you can capture them and then make them willing participants that might work. Please add some monster girls too and more sex positions ( more succubus sex scenes)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have exactly the same problem since a few versions ago. Can't find a way to solve it.

Love those games, quite a pain in the ass not being able to play it.
Is it only for warlock of lust, or all other games on the platform too? Did you downloaded the game directly from my webpage?

naabii

May 16, 2017
Is it only for warlock of lust, or all other games on the platform too? Did you downloaded the game directly from my webpage?
Same problem with all the games on the platform iirc, directly downloaded from your page

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Same problem with all the games on the platform iirc, directly downloaded from your page
Sorry, I have no idea where the problem may be. It could be dozens of things. You may be missing some drivers, or libraries. Some other programs may be in conflict. You may not have correct administrator rights in your operating system... It is just impossible to guess from one error message.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How To use it? this is on the developer's website
There are currently 3 tutorials on youtube for it (more will come). People has already contributed some animations into current games, using it. Eventually, when the platform will be open, anyone would be able to make their own games with it.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes