TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Warp [v0.6] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 697MB

Download PC (111MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't try all but Mega link it is for Plump City ver 0.5
PD: I love your's crunched versions anyway

Reactions: bas

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
this is game is free and no Patreon. What is going here? Please someone tell me. Who donate digital coins nowadays? damn nerds. I wonder if the developer is using AMD Threadripper CPU. It is so fast in image rendering. Now, if the developer fixing lighting on all of these images and give it more depth like Big Brother color style, it will be awesome game.

Reactions: Kthulian

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
A decent game, I loved the sci-fi and fantasy elements mixed together. My biggest complaint is the plethora of typos. Aside from that, I rather enjoyed it.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
this is game is free and no Patreon. What is going here? Please someone tell me. Who donate digital coins nowadays? damn nerds. I wonder if the developer is using AMD Threadripper CPU. It is so fast in image rendering. Now, if the developer fixing lighting on all of these images and give it more depth like Big Brother color style, it will be awesome game.
It must be a rare thing this days, not to have a patreon? xD Digital coins? I just added PayPal donation, will you donate now? :p AMD Threadripper? I wish... It's AMD alright but VERY far from a treadripper xD Thanks for playing the game, I will try to improve in future versions and games ;)

A decent game, I loved the sci-fi and fantasy elements mixed together. My biggest complaint is the plethora of typos. Aside from that, I rather enjoyed it.
Thank you for playing, English is not my native language, but it's still no excuse, I've notice that sometimes I forget some letters and switch some too, mainly the "H" positions, ex. Strength vs Strenght, Right vs Rigth.... I will check my script and search for those things, and I will try my best to deliver better in next versions and games.

Thanks

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Playing version .06, and the menu font is rather hard to read. I also suggest you find a proofreader or editor to help you find typos and add punctuation. Naming the sponsor "Dave" was jarring.

That said, I like the sci-fi plot, almost like that old show Quantum Leap so far! The female renders are nice, and I want to know more about where the story is going! Keep it up and I look forward to seeing how the game evolves.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Playing version .06, and the menu font is rather hard to read. I also suggest you find a proofreader or editor to help you find typos and add punctuation. Naming the sponsor "Dave" was jarring.

That said, I like the sci-fi plot, almost like that old show Quantum Leap so far! The female renders are nice, and I want to know more about where the story is going! Keep it up and I look forward to seeing how the game evolves.
Thanks for playing, I'll try to improve my weaknesses to give you all better and better content.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Nice find here, after playing “Ataegina”. This game almost covered just about every theme/setting I’d like to see more of in visual novel games all wrapped into one, with sci-fi, medieval, high fantasy/magical world, dystopia. Now i need a gangster theme, private detective, space opera (like star wars), and military sci-fi, ha-ha. I enjoyed story so far, MC can’t catch a break. What’s next I wonder, does the protagonist have to save each universe he visited? Will he able reunite/stay with all the new girls he met across his journey?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nice find here, after playing “Ataegina”. This game almost covered just about every theme/setting I’d like to see more of in visual novel games all wrapped into one, with sci-fi, medieval, high fantasy/magical world, dystopia. Now i need a gangster theme, private detective, space opera (like star wars), and military sci-fi, ha-ha. I enjoyed story so far, MC can’t catch a break. What’s next I wonder, does the protagonist have to save each universe he visited? Will he able reunite/stay with all the new girls he met across his journey?
First of all, I'm glad that you played both Warp and and enjoyed :)
About the other stuff you said, who told you?? Are you a spy?? SECURITY!!! :p

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes