KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Warp v0.7 - Lossy compression

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and VNON

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
this game need more loves,

But thats feel short, i'll be more patient.
i'll skip a few updates

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Am I missing something? The OP link is dead and so is the 'release' link. The only one that works is the 'lossy compression' link.... and he's not kidding! Only 167 megs on a game that was over a Gig?? That's unbelievably tight! What am I missing?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Am I missing something? The OP link is dead and so is the 'release' link. The only one that works is the 'lossy compression' link.... and he's not kidding! Only 167 megs on a game that was over a Gig?? That's unbelievably tight! What am I missing?
I've just downloaded not-compressed version from workupload link in OP. It works for me.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Not really in my power the links in the OP. The links on my site however... I'm rebuilding the website please wait until it's done.
Anyway I'll leave here the links for Warp version 0.7

Note this v0.7 is not the same I posted initially, it has a lot of writing corrections, so it's even better :p not sure if it counts as an update though :LOL: Uploaders can put it on the OP ;) .

PC ---
Mac ---

Have fun

Reactions: UncleVT and Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Not really in my power the links in the OP. The links on my site however... I'm rebuilding the website please wait until it's done.
Anyway I'll leave here the links for Warp version 0.7

Note this v0.7 is not the same I posted initially, it has a lot of writing corrections, so it's even better :p not sure if it counts as an update though :LOL: Uploaders can put it on the OP ;) .

PC ---
Mac ---

Have fun
Thanks a lot!

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of the fixed v0.7!

PC (122MB): - - - -
Mac (112MB): - - - -

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok I got both the compressed versions and the most recent 0.7 version (just above) and when I started I saw my save games are still there. SO with a smile I loaded one of my latest 'saves' and got an immediate crash. Going back to the opening page and starting all over worked in both versions. So I guess our Save Games (mine were from 0.6) don't load correctly. I can repeat it. I uploaded the error code from the uncompressed version . Hope this helps.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
How the? I'm almost sure I got that bug before and corrected it :unsure: well anyway thanks for finding it :)
Here is the fix:

Just place it on the game folder in the game directory (Warp\game)
Hope I haven't missed something else...

PS. (If you have the original V0.7 ignore the fix :p

Enjoy

mahmoud2227

Jul 29, 2018
How the? I'm almost sure I got that bug before and corrected it :unsure: well anyway thanks for finding it :)
Here is the fix:

Just place it on the game folder in the game directory (Warp\game)
Hope I haven't missed something else...

PS. (If you have the original V0.7 ignore the fix :p

Enjoy
i still get the error

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I played the new version with my old save, didn't get any error and finished the release (didn't apply the fix). Just when loaded the save it took me a little while back where I had finished.

Remember always in ren'py save a little before the ending.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i still get the error
The fix provided by @Kthulian is correct. From the "Warp/game" folder:
  • Delete smttravel.*. Both the rpyc and rpy extensions if they exist. If you do not delete smttravel.rpy, it will override smttravel.rpyc.
  • Copy the smttravel.rpyc file to that same folder.
  • Reload the game and you should no longer get that error.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wait, more than a month for nothing but a fixed version of the previous update?

That's a sad excuse for an update.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes