RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey don't be so salty if one person sharing his discontent with your favorable game. He/She is just fan of gentle Fdom not hardcore like us. Remember FREEDOM FOR CHINA
I hate be submissive, I'm not this kind of mane who like take order by female dominant, If I se onelik this I get engy and tur back on another. I lika be dominant not submissive. Femdom ar not my kind of female.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you for creating such lovely game, and I find the balancing the most difficult thing to create , the creator manage to create it well and also implemented it in the game so there is always constant challenge between resources, you really have to manage your resources well to just to be able to stay on your win streak, I try the game and find it most challenging and amusing. Too bad we can't get any bit of 'fun' after such victory though.

Just wanting I enjoy it and I am aware of the difficulties in creating such a game totally appreciate it and hope you make more or improve on this one till it is totally complete with an ending perhaps ? if not oh well at least you share it with us. again thanks.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OK, so for fun I decided to re-make the graphics in DAZStudio. Maggie001.jpg

I've done Maggie so far. Here is the Graphics Folder with all my Maggie pics:

If you want to try it out, you use Decrypter.exe to extract the "game.rgss3a" file into the Data and Graphics Folders. Copy those folders into the directory where "Game.rgss3a" is, then you can delete the "Game.rgss3a" file. Download the "Graphics.7z" file from my link. Use to extract the .7z file you downloaded imto my "Graphics" folder. C+P my Graphics folder into that same directory where "Game.rgss3a" was and overwrite all files. Open "Game.exe" to play.

Gonna continue with Ada now. If you like Maggie, let me know if you'd like me to share the rest of what I'm up to :D

Ada => https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2641809
Amanda and Amanda Plus=> https://f95zone.to/threads/warrior-guild-v0-9-9-bo-wei.36698/post-2672812

Last edited:

Giangiocondo

Apr 30, 2019
OK, so for fun I decided to re-make the graphics in DAZStudio. View attachment 448829

I've done Maggie so far. Here is the Graphics Folder with all my Maggie pics:

If you want to try it out, you extract the Game.rgss3a file with Decrypter.exe to get the Data and Graphics Folders. Copy those folders into the directory where Game.rgss3a is, then you can delete the Game.rgss3a file. C+P my Graphics folder into that same directory and overwrite all files.

Gonna continue with Ada now. If you like Maggie, let me know if you'd like me to share the rest of what I'm up to :D
Good job m8! I really enjoy the new Maggie, you managed to keep intact the character pretty well.
If you accept some feedback, I would change a bit the eyes, it seems she has some kind of pinkeye with that much red. If u made only the pupil red and contrast with some white I think she will end up better

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Good job m8! I really enjoy the new Maggie, you managed to keep intact the character pretty well.
If you accept some feedback, I would change a bit the eyes, it seems she has some kind of pinkeye with that much red. If u made only the pupil red and contrast with some white I think she will end up better
Thanks! The eyes were intentional, tho. She literally has red irisis ;) If anything I kinda skimped on her eyebrows... they look kinda cruddy if you're looking.

Just finished putting my 3D version of Ada together. Wow, her armor was a pain in the ass. For me, Ada was always the least visually attractive of the girls (sometimes even unattractive.) I took quite a few liberties with her appearance, but I really like a lot of the things I did!
Ada000.jpg
I have no problem with racial diversity :love:

tbstbs1

Apr 1, 2018
Thanks! The eyes were intentional, tho. She literally has red irisis ;) If anything I kinda skimped on her eyebrows... they look kinda cruddy if you're looking.

Just finished putting my 3D version of Ada together. Wow, her armor was a pain in the ass. For me, Ada was always the least visually attractive of the girls (sometimes even unattractive.) I took quite a few liberties with her appearance, but I really like a lot of the things I did!
View attachment 450233
I have no problem with racial diversity :love:
I don't have a problem with racial diversity too, but why the fat lips and the huge chin?

Reactions: chesire

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Random question but was Ethan always invisible in the Scarlett scenes? I have tried it with my save and the one included with 14.5 but I get the same result. I am sure he was visible the first time I played through it!

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I don't have a problem with racial diversity too, but why the fat lips and the huge chin?
Bacause some people think women can be beautiful even if they don't have stereotypically white facial features.

tbstbs1

Apr 1, 2018
Bacause some people think women can be beautiful even if they don't have stereotypically white facial features.
I know, people have different tastes and all, but... it is just that I assume that the minorities would prefer this Ada. In other words, your taste is a little bit...eccentric.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes