2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Nutboi69

Dec 1, 2020
Tried it out, kind of liked it. Contrary to many opinions I thought the FPS part isn't so bad (far from "genre redefining" though).

Great looking girls, solid foundation for the FPS part.

What it currently lacks is content and polish. Fired it up after the v1.0.2.0 update and they seem to have rebalanced recoil, accuracy and rewards. The bad news is there's 3 instances where you can't progress the dialogue (so you can't progress with the girls) and one instance where the map doesn't let you complete it (kill all bad dudes, can't exit map even with the objective completed). Some maps are broken (doors glitched, collision/objective issues etc.).

Read somewhere that changing language to chinese somehow gets rid of the dialogue bugs and even makes another girl appear in the contract list so that's kind of wack.

Overall keeping an eye on this, seems promising.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Again they are originally from the same company that went bankrupt, but they're not the same.
Before this they are named "KGAMESTUDIO", funded by a Hong Kong people registered in the United States, employing a few Ukrainians,They made the game "Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare" and "She Will Punish Them". but there is not any of them update again.
Now they signed a new company with 0 works and released this game.
Why they using the previous company to release a new work without updating the previous game? they're not fool.

Reactions: Ayam85

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Before this they are named...
Like I said the old company went under. Two of the developers went on to become L2 Games, they kept working on and are still updating She Will Punish Them. Others became Blaze World and made this.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
I'm not sure if it's ok posting links from other forums but here's the 1.030 patch download link, all credits for the download link and patch goes to Rui.

Last edited:

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Game is rather unbalanced and somethimes crashes on my pc while loading mission from 6 to 8. Girls practically always want to be my meat shield and some enemies spawn in funny places but at least its rather funny fo fuck terrorism with guns and antiterrorist with weaponized cook. Somethimes headshots left funny gliches when enemy is near tables or doors.
Played and deleted because its to big to left on pc but i give 6+ for overall work.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This game is so unbalanced. Enemy is fricking OP and the weapon here is kinda pathetic. It's like shooting BB pellets.
You must be kidding, patch 1.02 made the game a walk in the park, they nerfed enemy accuracy so hard, your weapon don't recoil as much as before, they give you more money and lower the price of items. On top of that, they buffed the walking and sprinting speed, oh, and while you're sprinting, they're coded to be impossible to accurately hit you.
What a mess of balancing, I'm disappointed...

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
Cheats for 1.030
Install fitgirl repack 1.000, 1.020 patch, 1.030 patch, start the game once and check if is working correctly.
Then make a backup of the old Assembly-Charp.dll (in case there will be another update)
and unzip my Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Wars and Roses_Data\Managed"

View attachment 1615874
This explanation must not be complete. I did that and it broke the game. Something in your explanation is missing.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The gameplay is less broken in 1.03, rarely enemies will clump spawn on certain levels still, optimization is still sub par, even with 32 GB of ram, though i'm only using a 1060 6GB which isn't exactly a high tier GPU it handles most thinks at 1080P/2K depending on how demanding the title is.

The real kicker is the fact that the sex scenes or should say scene in this game are lacking in volume right now, there is only one scene currently, it's pretty good but it feels like such a wasted opportunity to not have at least one scene with each girl or at least the costume system working ( i get it, lots of work, hard to get past steam's radar ect.)

Great idea, plenty of potential but currently a little lacking in sex content for an adult game, the shooter aspect is surprisingly decent though.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Can someone upload the original Assembly-Csharp.dll for 1.020? I deleted mine like an idiot

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Extra instructions:
Links - -
Adult patch - - - GDRIVE

Extract this in the main directory:
Atult patch - - -

After this patch ..its should be 1.020 , right?
or me patching wrong?

1643134028191.png

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes