2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Mouse -> Pointer Options
I know that. But that would increase my desktop mouse speed like mad to the point of not being able to control it. Nevermind, I switched to a gaming mouse with different speed mods.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I know that. But that would increase my desktop mouse speed like mad to the point of not being able to control it. Nevermind, I switched to a gaming mouse with different speed mods.
So being too lazy and to change some setting back and forth (software, the answer I can give you) or being too much of a cheapskate of a human behing (hardware, the mouse I obviously can't give you, and it's cheap as fuck). You decide to facepalm me but buy a mouse nonetheless.

Ok.

Looked this game up after Gmanlives’ video on Youtube. Another Chinese Dev group with great ambitions. Too bad this ain’t Bright Memory.
Nah, Bright Memory is ok, but it's nothing groundbreaking, only the graphic is pretty, game is super short. And It's foo much scifi.
This one is boot on the ground, which I dig.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
So being too lazy and to change some setting back and forth (software, the answer I can give you) or being too much of a cheapskate of a human behing (hardware, the mouse I obviously can't give you, and it's cheap as fuck). You decide to facepalm me but buy a mouse nonetheless.

Ok.
I didn't exactly buy a mouse, I have a regular logitec and gaming mouse lol. I appreciate your help really sweet bro/sis. :) I facepalm it not with real menacing intention, sorry it's just hard to convey tone online. I am not one of those who are apparently hostile for no reason or ask for help then be a jackass nothing like that. Come to think of it now.. hmm.. well actually your idea wasn't that bad you see i can change settings back to normal after done with the game! HA! shit i am dense sorry lol

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I didn't exactly buy a mouse, I have a regular logitec and gaming mouse lol. I appreciate your help really sweet bro. :) I facepalm it not with real menacing intention, sorry it's just hard to convey tone online. I am not one of those who are apparently hostile for no reason or ask for help then be a jackass nothing like that. Come to think of it now.. hmm.. well actually your idea wasn't that bad you see i can change settings back to normal after done with the game! HA! shit i am dense sorry lol
Nah it's ok, you get used to it. F95 flag facepalm as a like anyways. The more you know.
And yes, if It's a game I only play for 5 mins on and off then changing some setting for it would be nut, but for a game that I tend to game for hours, it's fair game. People nowaday use a ton of software and shaders for their games, to the extent that you can't imagine. how time consuming it is just to prepare and play a game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Here's more update links, required. All credits for both the links and patches goes to Rui.

P.S: These are not the same as yesterday's (1.040?) patch, it seems the devs are doing hotfixes now judging from the patch sizes. I don't know what the hell is going on anymore and I'm here just to provide the links, so don't ask me. As always, don't check the "Save Backup" box on the Updater or you may have errors during update.

Last edited:

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Here's more update links, required. All credits for both the links and patches goes to Rui.

P.S: These are not the same as yesterday's (1.040?) patch, it seems the devs are doing hotfixes now judging from the patch sizes. I don't know what the hell is going on anymore and I'm here just to provide the links, so don't ask me. As always, don't check the "Save Backup" box on the Updater or you may have errors during update.
I am on the discord. Dev said upcoming updates would add more dating scenes along with bug fixes. Bug fixes seems to be first priority. Here I just want more chicks I can hentai and buzz off! lol

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Where the f my bullets goes ?
The method is, scream, aim and then fire. Trigger discipline is improved by masturbating with the hand you use to pull the trigger. Remember if you run like a maniac you can't hit shit, you are too tired. Rest, breath in, then fap i mean squeeze the trigger GENTLY.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
can some one explain to me how to install that patch cuz this thing is harder than the game itself

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
yup.jpg
In this order 1.20, 1.30, 1.40 and finally 1.41
1. first select installation path, select the wars and roses after clicking browse
2. click start and wait for the process to finish, if you have already installed c assembly cheat shit might freak out, so don't install cheat first, first finish all patches
3. after installation is complete, it will show you click exit then
4. it takes a while, 1-5 minutes for first patch to finish up
5. notice the don't click area, DON'T CLICK there, no need to verify or save backup

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes