2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Can someone fix the bug, where having a conversation suddenly freezes and you have to change the language to Japanese to continue. Damn so annoying , I wished I know how to read Japanese.

Sep 3, 2019
Can someone fix the bug, where having a conversation suddenly freezes and you have to change the language to Japanese to continue. Damn so annoying , I wished I know how to read Japanese.
It's a Chinese language, the devs are Chinese.
The bugs are buried in the game code and related to the game progression, in other words the devs has to complete the game first before modders can try to alter the game. When there's no content, there is nothing to fix.
This is clearly unfinished games sold as finished games. Deceptive practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: natz23

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
for a FPS game, it can't even make the aim and shooting parts work,
I disagree, what does not work for you ? Aiming is shooting is piss easy since the 1.02 patch which greatly nerfed Recoil and disable Bullet Drop. Your girls win closed quarter combat 100% of the time. In openfield combat, you're on your own though.

Game's still piss easy, I'm super dissappointed , but it's not like I bought it so can't really complain that to dev. If only they label it Early Access and fix it up from there instead of scamming buyers like this. Might buy it once they fixed everything.

GuiRusH

Sep 15, 2020
Cheats for 1.041
Install fitgirl repack 1.000, 1.020 patch, 1.030 patch, 1.040 patch, 1.041 patch.
Start the game once and check if is working correctly.
Then make a backup of the old Assembly-Charp.dll (in case there will be another update)
and unzip my Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Wars and Roses_Data\Managed"
Hello! Would it be possible to add to this cheat table an option that doesn't let the ammo run out? Thx!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Honestly, very disappointed. The first thing is the sex scenes, everything and automatic. Do not trust the image with the 2 hands you do not control them. The aim is rotten, it shoots in the head and despite this, it shoots next to it. The desert eagle has no sights and the only sniper has a shitty sight, the range of the sight is almost identical to the sight of the other guns. The AI shoots through the walls (mission 1) and if I remember well mission 6 or 7, the one where we have to defend the embassy and repair the camera we can do off map.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats for 1.041 (added infinite ammo/clip)
Install fitgirl repack 1.000, 1.020 patch, 1.030 patch, 1.040 patch, 1.041 patch.
Start the game once and check if is working correctly.
Then make a backup of the old Assembly-Charp.dll (in case there will be another update)
and unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Wars and Roses_Data\Managed"

1643498808841.png

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Guys! Some news for the game. Apparently there's a festival going in China so devs are taking break. They will be back at it soon.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
U mean the biggest hoilday in east asia? The lunar new year.
Yes it could be that. I told them on their discord to enjoy their holidays then please finish the dating scenes with new updates. Nice people really. Probably have some budget issues still damn man unity + fps? Good job done with whatever they had. I will get mad if I see no updates in future. For now, I like the team.

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
Yes it could be that. I told them on their discord to enjoy their holidays then please finish the dating scenes with new updates. Nice people really. Probably have some budget issues still damn man unity + fps? Good job done with whatever they had. I will get mad if I see no updates in future. For now, I like the team.
I think they are just too ambitious, their budget and skill won't support such big project, they should start something way smaller than this, cuz I played this for 4 hours, feels like they are just throwing random things in this game.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I think they are just too ambitious, their budget and skill won't support such big project, they should start something way smaller than this, cuz I played this for 4 hours, feels like they are just throwing random things in this game.
Weird, I clocked over 15 hours into this. Gunplay is especially nasty if you're not careful on Insane mode.
The Dating and story aspect is an incoherent mess though and though.
U mean the biggest hoilday in east asia? The lunar new year.
Can confirm, we are and will be celebrating like crazy for the next 2 weeks, + 2 additional weeks if people feel they don't need to work yet and keep celebrating (First month of the year [lunar calendar], so people tend to play it safe and have it easy)

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
Weird, I clocked over 15 hours into this. Gunplay is especially nasty if you're not careful on Insane mode.
The Dating and story aspect is an incoherent mess though and though.
The FPS part is a total mess:

• I mean WTF is the map design? 1/3 of the maps are not even finish, the rest of them are also just random thing mash together.
  • ADS will bug out like half of the time, even it's working some gun sight won't even match where the bullet goes.
  • Enemy will spawn inside objects and get stuck there, you will too if you get push in by teammates.
  • Your teammates will randomly stuck on anything.
  • The blur effect when aiming and sprinting hurts my eye, and it can't be turn off
  • The FOV hurts my balls.
I finish the missions in only a few hours, but I can see the dev only spend a little time on 1st few missions and maps then it's "random bullshit go!" mode.

The Story and Dating part, I can see they have some idea of their doing, it's also too rushed, but it can be easily fixed.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I mean WTF is the map design? 1/3 of the maps are not even finish, the rest of them are also just random thing mash together.
You're not playing 1.03 and up right, they fixed like most of the maps already. Only bugs in 4 or 5 maps left. But yeah, there's really nothing special or unique about most of the missions, you just kill enemy, lame.
ADS will bug out like half of the time, even it's working some gun sight won't even match where the bullet goes.
Run with 1.02 or up, it was fixed. I never miss a shot. Was you using base iron sight or reflex sight ?
Enemy will spawn inside objects and get stuck there, you will too if you get push in by teammates.
Never encountered this issue once I updated to 1.03
Your teammates will randomly stuck on anything.
I have never experienced this neither, but can you push them out of the way ?
The blur effect when aiming and sprinting hurts my eye, and it can't be turn off
It is a valid concern for easily perturbed eyes. Personally for me, it is a great and cheap alternative to simulate scoping without giving players the mean to take advantage of scope for scouting. Speaking of it, they should give binocular a use already beside boosting companions range detection.
The FOV hurts my balls.
1.02 and up you can change FOV.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes