2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
You're not playing 1.03 and up right, they fixed like most of the maps already. Only bugs in 4 or 5 maps left. But yeah, there's really nothing special or unique about most of the missions, you just kill enemy, lame.
I'm using 1.041, never tried other version, these bugs or problem are currently in the game.

You can still easily out of bounds in like 30% of the map, if you not following their object mark for a few sec
Run with 1.02 or up, it was fixed. I never miss a shot. Was you using base iron sight or reflex sight ?
Gun sights freaks out half of the time, and even it is working, they forgot match the sights, happens to all sights, iron/red dot/acog
Never encountered this issue once I updated to 1.03

I have never experienced this neither, but can you push them out of the way ?
AI teammates will stuck on...invisible objects, and enemy will spawn inside objects, your bullet soften hit invisible wall, they need fix some mesh and pathing I guess
It is a valid concern for easily perturbed eyes. Personally for me, it is a great and cheap alternative to simulate scoping without giving players the mean to take advantage of scope for scouting. Speaking of it, they should give binocular a use already beside boosting companions range detection.

1.02 and up you can change FOV.
There is cheap and easier way to add effect, not like this.

The problem with FOV is the scale mess up.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
FOV you can change up to 75 I guess. For me FOV ain't the problem really. I learned some curves and now doing pretty well at normal. Hard is another beast. I gave all my agent biatches assault rifles, ammo pouch and they are armored to the pussy. All have medkits too. Also one sniper. I use the shotgun for room clearing and assault rifle if areas are large field. I think there's no scope for rifles? Except sniper.

Reactions: Lucifer84

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Another tip is, send your chicks to cover. If one two women team is flanking a position, keep two behind your back to cover you. X to follow. Cover to cover, trees provide just enough cover as well, unlike in ARMA where you can get your ass busted behind trees. Lean and fire, take cover, slowly move. Sometimes enemies will be tagged with exclamation mark, then you just send a biatch to flank them.

Reactions: Yukihirou

illusionFan

Apr 7, 2018
FOV you can change up to 75 I guess. For me FOV ain't the problem really. I learned some curves and now doing pretty well at normal. Hard is another beast. I gave all my agent biatches assault rifles, ammo pouch and they are armored to the pussy. All have medkits too. Also one sniper. I use the shotgun for room clearing and assault rifle if areas are large field. I think there's no scope for rifles? Except sniper.
You can upgrade assault rifles with ACOG 4x scopes.
It's in the upgrade button bottom right, just before you deploy [ENGAGE]

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

ziadoa

Mar 1, 2019
already done all missions on insane and all interactions with the agents that's not bugged and waiting for the next patch :);)

Reactions: grafcoks

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
I'm not sure if it's ok posting links from other forums but here's the 1.030 patch download link, all credits for the download link and patch goes to Rui.

None of these seem to work. Where else can these patches be downloaded?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have to use a VPN for Zippy and Pixeldrain, might be the same for some with Letsupload. The updated patches come from a FitGirl Repacks site comment and are on OneDrive, or whatever it's called now.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Cheats for 1.041
Install fitgirl repack 1.000, 1.020 patch, 1.030 patch, 1.040 patch, 1.041 patch.
Start the game once and check if is working correctly.
Then make a backup of the old Assembly-Charp.dll (in case there will be another update)
and unzip my Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Wars and Roses_Data\Managed"
What does this do?

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes