2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ivann136

Dec 27, 2018
I tried playing this just as a simple, almost throwback, FPS with the added bonus of some (admittedly bad) sex scenes. However, it is so poorly made that in any of the missions, my gun would end up getting detached from my character's body and just kind of float around, making aiming impossible. Eventually it ended up in the hilarious/infuriating bug where my sniper rifle was lined up behind my own head and if I tried shooting, I would damage myself. After that happened I gave up and deleted this garbage.
Yes its true but u can shoot without scope and tbh u can pro in different with this skill. And tbh, it seems that +- in both cases, the shooting is about the same. Yes, the game sucks on mechanics. But it very attracted bc of the unusual genre and pretty good scenes. But dev say bye bye. And it is unlikely any enthusiast will decide to continue this garbage with assets)

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
I was pretty hopeful that this game would get a lot better with subsequent patches. Apparently, though, the game stopped receiving updates in March last year.

Is there any other title with a similar gameplay design as this, like Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home, too?

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I share
Wars and Roses v1.070+ R18 adult DLC+ cheat by noxtek
perfect work ( 2 RAR file)

File 1:
File 2:
Both links say "File not found"

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Could have been a better game if the actions are simples. Both shooting and H-scenes. Why complicate things up while you can't control anything during H-scene but the camera.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
how to save the game btw??? i've played over 2 hours just for grinding money, but when i quit the game and i play again all my data is gone. thats fucked me up man:FacePalm:

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes