2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

darthzman

Jan 29, 2018
I think it look like china develop.I love they style and hope they back to finish or dev new game. I ready to pay some.

Guess Russian government took them to ukraine. Rip to all Devs in Russia. Thanks Putin.

I think they are from Russia if I remember is correctly

Reactions: Artix0

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Isn't the developer from China? If you have information that the developer is from Russia or Ukraine, then kick. I would like to speak to him personally about the fact that he is a fool, since he stopped finishing his good project.
Nope I am wrong they are from china? I misunderstood.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Any good reason why this got abandoned?

Looking into the dev's Twitter account, it appears that their last post was still March 2022, concerning the version 1.07 patch. Also, prior to that, it seems that the dev fell sick.

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Any good reason why this got abandoned?

Looking into the dev's Twitter account, it appears that their last post was still March 2022, concerning the version 1.07 patch. Also, prior to that, it seems that the dev fell sick.
Just an opinion of mine

Rather than make a complete and finished Adult Video Game. It's a lot easier for these kinds of projects to get half assed to bait people into financially supporting the project. The developer(s) build a false sense that they're actually working on the game. After enough money is secured, they drop the project, go dark, and (maybe) repeat the process, under a new name.

As an example, Monster Island: Prologue's developer, Redamz, and their abandoned patreon page

Jan 2, 2021
Just an opinion of mine

Rather than make a complete and finished Adult Video Game. It's a lot easier for these kinds of projects to get half assed to bait people into financially supporting the project. The developer(s) build a false sense that they're actually working on the game. After enough money is secured, they drop the project, go dark, and (maybe) repeat the process, under a new name.

As an example, Monster Island: Prologue's developer, Redamz, and their abandoned patreon page
Such a pity... because this one looked good.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Just an opinion of mine

It's typical dev from china, some of them are scam

stsmdl

Nov 2, 2020
I tried playing this just as a simple, almost throwback, FPS with the added bonus of some (admittedly bad) sex scenes. However, it is so poorly made that in any of the missions, my gun would end up getting detached from my character's body and just kind of float around, making aiming impossible. Eventually it ended up in the hilarious/infuriating bug where my sniper rifle was lined up behind my own head and if I tried shooting, I would damage myself. After that happened I gave up and deleted this garbage.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I tried playing this just as a simple, almost throwback, FPS with the added bonus of some (admittedly bad) sex scenes. However, it is so poorly made that in any of the missions, my gun would end up getting detached from my character's body and just kind of float around, making aiming impossible. Eventually it ended up in the hilarious/infuriating bug where my sniper rifle was lined up behind my own head and if I tried shooting, I would damage myself. After that happened I gave up and deleted this garbage.
That's a bit of a strange bug.. I played as far as this abandoned game would let me(all content in game, but it's unfinished ofc.. lol) and it worked for me pretty well..

The guns and shooting all worked well too.. I really don't understand why the DEVs were idiots and just abandoned the game, it wasn't the best.. but it was a bit fun to just play around with..

and the girls look good even though the sex stuff is lacking.. I am still disappointed to this day that I couldn't play until the end, just because it was a bit fun for a time-waster and I liked the look of the ladies..

not sure what happened for you, but maybe it was a hardware issue or drivers.. or the version of windows..

Reactions: Alfre4u
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes