2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
I would just try to reinstall the game never had this problem with any of the downloads or the torrent.
I see, thanks for the reply. I just didn't want to redownload everything cuz I already deleted the zip files for the game lol.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
Good Game.
It was so fun and the girls looks so good.
Is there gonna be another update?
I saw that there are a girl named "Seojun" that i can't unlock, so i figured that there gonna be anther update about her
official discord is full of people laughing at how devs ran off with money so likely not. and according to couple modders. game is extremely spaghetti that its easier to just take assets of this game and remake the game than to mod it.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
This is really sad. We nearly made it to the last girl, we only had one to go :( anyone know what happened to the developer?

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
I am coming in late to the party. But I have been holding on to the original version of the game for a while now. But man, updating from one version to the next is quite a pain as updating is slow, even in a medium-ranged gaming PC. I personally suggest to those who are in the same boat as me to just download the updated base game anew and update the game from there. If you have fast internet, doing so should save you the hassle.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Just started doing missions how do I "ensure hostage safety" ? I kill all the armed gangsters and find 2 or 3 dudes squating down I can push them around and out of the building but "ensure hostage safety" is still highlighted . On that downed helicopter mission in the woods enemies fire at me from inside trees they clip inside I don't see them and they blast half of my HP away and also can't find the pilot on that one after I clear the stronghold I don't press tab and just roam around the map some enemies I either missed or they respawn poped up but no pilot anywhere.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Just started doing missions how do I "ensure hostage safety" ? I kill all the armed gangsters and find 2 or 3 dudes squating down I can push them around and out of the building but "ensure hostage safety" is still highlighted . On that downed helicopter mission in the woods enemies fire at me from inside trees they clip inside I don't see them and they blast half of my HP away and also can't find the pilot on that one after I clear the stronghold I don't press tab and just roam around the map some enemies I either missed or they respawn poped up but no pilot anywhere.
The hostage objective auto-complete when you leave the level.

As for the pilot he's south of the wreckage at a destroyed building.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DogX

May 2, 2019
can anyone help me?
how du i update the game with the patch?
it says everytime "application not found"
thx

Reactions: zlatan_ib
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes